Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WARFRAME Gmail / Email account

Rodsen

Question

God Bless. 

Ok, I have a problem and I need help. I would like to buy some platinum with real money because I have 75% off but the problem is that I deleted my Warframe email account ( The one that you use to log in to play the game ) but It works here and I can Log in perfectly. 

But, my Steam account is another Gmail / Email that I use. And I need to understand or someone who can help me and tell me how can I buy plat with this problem ... Thanks. :)

Edited by Rodsen

5 answers to this question

As you stated you use steam, if your warframe account is connected to your steam account, the transaction will work just fine.

you could alternatively use paypal and while at the paypal login, simply enter your paypal email, as paypal will only return the number of the order to confirm the payment, not your email you used.

so... no problem if you use 2 different email accounts.

although you might want to write support to change your warframe account's mail address to your actual one, so you can get receipts and reset your password in case you need to. (as you stated you no longer have the old mail account)

Sorry if I butchered grammar, I walked at least 20km today, I need some better pokémon :C

Edited by HowDenKing

Do not even bother trying to change the email hahaha you will have to wait at least 3 days for one response. I had to change my email TWICE. I know what I'm saying... Had to wait looooong time to finally change my emails. 

8 minutes ago, TheHun7er said:

Do not even bother trying to change the email hahaha you will have to wait at least 3 days for one response. I had to change my email TWICE. I know what I'm saying... Had to wait looooong time to finally change my emails. 

Off Topic: Please stay on topic, the time-stuff of the support team is not up for discussion in this thread. they probably get a s**tton of "requests", bug-sightings and other stuff every day, sorting these, responding and getting them through to the people that might need to know about this is quite time consuming, so yeah, 3 days w/ the current size of the community is quite fast IMO.

13 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

If you are asking about being able to transfer your Warframe account from your old e-mail to your new one, then you will need to contact support and provide appropriate evidence when they ask for it.

Support: http://support.warframe.com/

This.

Edited by HowDenKing