Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click

kageshi1

I finally have bought 20 pistol ammo...

Now I just need to buy, 80 more...

am I the only one that has to put aside almost 30 mins of my time to just to get a large pack of ammo or ciphers. 

I would just love to get a buy in bulk option. 

lol.

ppl are really buying ammo & chypers?

Some of the enemies in Warframe can absorb more bullets than a roll of Bounty paper towels can absorb water so yes, people buy ammo boxes.

Ciphers? I used to buy those, rarely ever used them. Stopped when I realized that the UI for hacking would randomly use ciphers when my mouse wasn't even near the button. Their use was already limited (I just used it as a time/shield saver for decompression) so I didn't need the game spending my only cipher for no reason.

Edited by AXCrusnik

Afuris and Dual Vipers burn through ammo at alarming rates, so it's a good to have one or two pistol ammo boxes equipped if your goal is to rank them up as fast as possible be it for the first time or after a forma.

As everyone said, ammo boxes are for things like T3 void solo/duo and for high wave defenses where things literallly *only* take damage from AP and Armor Ignore. And for leveling ammo guzzlers like Twin Vipers or Gorgons easily. They have a purpose.

Cyphers... if you're using these on anything *other* than decompression or to lower a number on your profile that nobody checks or cares about, knock yourself upside the head. You can complete even the 5+ hex ones by only rotating things in one direction (took me forever to learn I can *right click* and they'd rotate the other way lol) with 5+ seconds remaining. The only reason I'd use a Cypher is if I was being shot at in solo while doing it. Only I completely clear a room before I hit the control pannel on lockdowns, and Decompression (which happens a *ton* since my orthos seems to have Windowbane as a hidden mod- or a hidden feature of adding maxed Reach) deals damage so incredibly slowly you have an age to clear the mobs and fix it- since more will not show up until you do (just like Lockdown).

Anyways, +1 to a bulk buy option.

Edited by TheBlueJelly

I support the buy in bulk option.

I am amazed at the number of people using ciphers. I thought they were useless when I got my time under 6 seconds, and now that it's under 4 seconds, even more so.

Edited by Ghobe

Don't ever see a reason to buy Cyphers until they make some really interesting hacking options.  As far as buying ammo, I have been so far so good, but you are right - as waves become harder you need supplies, or SlashDash + Glaive.

People actually buy ammo and ciphers? Wow... I mean, wow, I don't know what to say. You really have to be a mediocre or impatient player to need ciphes and ammo boxes. You can literally get to Wave 100 with just your powers and melee weapons while picking up ammo from the enemies that die.

Edited by Nerokerubina