Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

resource limit

Plat0nius

Question

Is there a resource limit, like for frames and weapons ??

currently have 18 different types of resources, can i get new ones ?

Why i'm asking, is because weapons and frames have a limit and you can buy more slots for platinum, but you can't do that for resources.

6 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, -Ba-ikebothun said:

you can have as many resources as you can farm up, closest to a limit is argon crystal disappears after 24h

Directly from the wiki

Each Argon Crystal in a Tenno's inventory is either stable or decaying at any given time; beyond this, the age of a single crystal does not matter. Each day at GMT 00:00, two things happen: first, the quantity of decaying Argon Crystals is cut in half and rounded down; second, all stable Argon Crystals shift to the decaying state. For example:

• 31 crystals are collected on Day 1. They are all stable.
  • GMT 00:00 hits, and now all 31 crystals are decaying, but the quantity remains unchanged.
  • 32 crystals are collected on Day 2. The Tenno now has 63 crystals total.
  • GMT 00:00 hits. The 31 decaying crystals decay to 15, and the 32 additional crystals are now decaying. The Tenno now has 47 crystals.
  • GMT 00:00 hits again without the attainment of any further crystals. All 47 crystals decay to 24

P.S. if it's irrelevant do please say it and i'll remove it

Edited by -VV-william

Isn't there a cap on each individual resource? I seem to recall a friend months ago saying he'd hit the cap at (I think) 10 million Nano Spores, but I may be mistaken.

There is no limit on how many different resources you can hold, though. That would get unfair really fast.

No. You can hold as many types as you can find and as many of each type as you can find.

Only exceptions I'm aware of are kubrow eggs and argon. You can only have one kubrow egg at a time and argon decays over time so you lose some of it every day.

4 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

No. You can hold as many types as you can find and as many of each type as you can find.

Only exceptions I'm aware of are kubrow eggs and argon. You can only have one kubrow egg at a time and argon decays over time so you lose some of it every day.

Thats not 100% correct. You cant farm more eggs if you already have one but if you get them through alerts you can have more.(currently have 6)