Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 11 Test

MuFon

if the test is this is pretty easy

i mean u can use ember wilth large range build and just jump the things  or other caster frame so u dont need too shot the enemys 
or get a zephyr or a titania and keep flying and shoot the enemys 

Edited by venon23

21 minutes ago, venon23 said:

if the test is this is pretty easy

I think hes doing 11, as in  "on 10 now, need to get 11, so doing 11"

... either way. Titania. Trivializing Mastery Rank tests since ... err ... August 16 2016.

EDIT: 

You can't just fly straight to the exit :)

DE put a death wall somewhere in between, but you can fly past all the initial "jumpy platforms", just land on the elevator up, then just fly straight to the exit with 30+ seconds to spare - and that was me not bothering to shoot all the orbs. Even with lower coordination, should be easy. Would love to hear how you go.

My Titania is only Rank 25, but of you Mod for lowest energy use per second on her Ult, you can stay airborne 20+ seconds giving you time to just fly to the elevator part, using Dex Pixia to pop red orbs in full flight.

Edited by DSpite

• 3 weeks later...

the answer to test 11 that stucked me for months in the end is very simple..

bring ignis, titania for her 4th ability, some energy pads and shoot your way thru.

at the initial point, drop 2 to 3 energy pads, shoot your way through, switch to wing mode and fly thru in sprint (! important as this will keep you in pace) those platforms that makes you overshoot and fall, and skip the last elevator platforms..

i passed mine today, having stucked in MR10 for months and gave up before this, after burnt out for training for long yet not able to complete a single run with the normal running frames.

On 7/24/2016 at 10:02 AM, NekroArts said:

The point is it's doable and doesn't need to be toned down.

Doable does not mean it's well done, or at least well placed. It should come one or two ranks later rather than being the gateway to 11. The Rank 10 test is much easier and gives you 3 tries. The jump in difficulty is bizarre and the fact that you only get one shot makes it frustrating, even if you are practicing it. Having to reload the entire tower just because you messed up one jump just makes the simple act of practicing this test an exasperation.

• 4 weeks later...