Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Weekend Artifact Event Tips And Tricks (Now With Predicted Alert Pattern)

Smith0rz

With only 20 minutes to go I thought I'd make a thread where people could post tips and tricks for the weekend event, so everyone can get what they need and the information they want. Feel free to post your findings and I'll post up mine as well. Also information on what the artifacts do (no guessing please only exact information).

The three artifacts to obtain are:

Corrosive Projection: Enemy Armor Reduced (5% according to a reddit post provided by fuffi2milka)

Shield Disruption: Enemy Shields Reduced (3% according to a reddit post provided by fuffi2milka)

Infested Impedance: Reduces speed of Infested enemies (10% speed reduction accord to a reddit post provided by fuffi2milka)

The amount of waves needed to finish the map are stated at the start of the first wave.

Tips:

Bring a frost... a Frost is a must. Just lost with 4 waves left because a napalm spawned right next to the Artifact. Use Stretch or double up on the bubbles like a vendiagram otherwise the napalms fire will hit the side and be too close to the artifact.

A good run that fails takes about 20-30 minutes. This alert started out with 1 hour 2 minutes, which is longer than any normal alert. So it's safe to assume that the others will be longer than the normal range which is 30-59 minutes.

Tricks:

There is no objective to complete. So you can swap out members however you like. So if you run with a full team of people and one person has it, he can leave before the final wave in order to get another player in that doesn't have it or have means of finishing normally to get it.

On the same note as the previous one. If you die and run out of revives, you can leave and rejoin. Which means if you run out of revives you can switch to another warframe that does have revives, OR if you leave while you are bleeding out, you can leave and rejoin and you won't be dead.

EDIT : Predicted Schedule was wrong

Edited by Smith0rz

With only 20 minutes to go I thought I'd make a thread where people could post tips and tricks for the weekend event, so everyone can get what they need and the information they want. Feel free to post your findings and I'll post up mine as well. Also information on what the artifacts do (no guessing please only exact information).

Good idea.  I will be following this post.   I am going to start off with Trinity because I have a feeling these event alerts are going to be pretty hardcore ^^

Edited by PeaceOfMind

Corrosive Projection:

Shield Disruption:

Infested Impedance:

Too late, will guess.

1)  No idea.  best bet, is that it has chance to deal toxic damage for projectile wepaons (like that kuanie tiny-knife thingy)

2)  Not sure, but best guess is that it allows weapons to affect enemies shields, or when player is meleed, the enemy takes loses part of his/her shield

3)  Based off Impedance definition, going to guess that it has a reversal effect, perhaps infested enemies attack each other lol?

Step 1: Bring Frost.

Step 2: Bring Vauban.

Step 3: Bring Nyx.

Step 4: Bring another Nyx, Vauban or Frost, because f**k it.

Step 5: Don't die.

Step 6: Get artefact.

Step 7: ???

Step 8: PROFIT!

unless infested.

In which case I am thinking an all ladies group will be good for high level (but in this case, wave 15 may not require a too specialized team).

Nyx : CC

Banshee : SQ for clear low levels, Sonar to help take down high levels

Saryn : versatile, walking tactical warhead

Ember : when Nyx has everybody mesmerized, Ember should strea.. I mean run around with things like overheat or world on fire.

unless infested.

In which case I am thinking an all ladies group will be good for high level (but in this case, wave 15 may not require a too specialized team).

Nyx : CC

Banshee : SQ for clear low levels, Sonar to help take down high levels

Saryn : versatile, walking tactical warhead

Ember : when Nyx has everybody mesmerized, Ember should strea.. I mean run around with things like overheat or world on fire.

What about Vauban? Bastille is really useful for keeping enemies from closing the distance to the defence objective.

Also, major LOL moment on that last line.

Datamined from the game files

Faction Reduction Artifacts

3% Armor Reduction to Grineer, 5% Shield Reduction to Corpus and 10% Speed Reduction to Infested

Source: The internet

Wow, those reddit dataminers are fast! Link to the source? Suddenly I lost a lot of excitement for the event lol. Those are just underwhelming...looks like nothing dethrones Energy Siphon.

Edited by Tulzscha

Wow, those reddit dataminers are fast! Link to the source? Suddenly I lost a lot of excitement for the event lol. Those are just underwhelming...looks like nothing dethrones Energy Siphon.

Lol you're sadly mistaken. If you have an organized party thats a potential 12% Armor Reduction, 20% Shield Reduction, 40% Speed Reduction (LOL OP!). The Speed Reduction thing is gonna be really abused on Xini lol.

Realize the game is easy mode and just do the alerts.

Yep, unless there is a mode where the enemies start at 100.

Good call, it's highly likely there will be a kills leaderboard again with possible rewards!

I hope there isn't, this discourages team play since anyone that mains Frost or Trinity in these groups won't get the chance to shine.

Actually kill leaderboards for these events is one of the things that I find disappointing because it totally encourages "Press 4 to win" over anything else.  Yawn.

Lol you're sadly mistaken. If you have an organized party thats a potential 12% Armor Reduction, 20% Shield Reduction, 40% Speed Reduction (LOL OP!). The Speed Reduction thing is gonna be really abused on Xini lol.

Energy Siphon still is the best artifact.