Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't find that last Syndicate Medallion on Corpus ship?

CrazyCatLad

Question

Maybe you might find it here!

4C10779BD608F48E9FA8190EBFFD3BE0D316DF5E

Sorta hidden hole in the floor. I had a tiny Corpus Ext mission map for Perrin and was determined to find that last one. I've run through this room a million times in various missions and never knew the hole in the floor was there.

So, just a head's up. If you know of any other hidden rooms that might be new or in newer tiles, post an image if you'd like.

(I trust this is the correct subforum)

Edited by Lanieu

8 answers to this question

Just now, Cyborg-Rox said:

Yeah, that place can be tricky to find. Mostly because the room it leads to is too far down for Loot Detector to pick up, because for some reason the height range is much shorter than the radial range.

Yeah my animal instinct wasn't picking anything up so I figured there was something vertical I wasn't seeing yet. Then, Yahtzee!

1 minute ago, VKhaun said:

I can't remember exactly where but you're in the right room. It's a vent in the floor behind something. That might even be it over your shoulder in the screenshot, on the right side of the image.

Uh...? You're trying to lead him to it? He knows where it is, he's clearly looking right at it. The reason he's posting this is to lead others to it.

There's such a thing as topics in PhP that is meant to help, not to get help.

48 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Sometimes when you go up an elevator you don't reach the top.

Hide contents

PJ5qr0R.jpg

There's another room up there that can have Caches, Syndicate medallions, rare containers or Cephalon Fragments.

Hide contents

fQxcqa0.jpg

PS:  Loyalty badge?  Nice.

Ha yeah this badge looks like Mirage's helm and fits well between the Porta armor :)

48 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

I can't remember exactly where but you're in the right room. It's a vent in the floor behind something. That might even be it over your shoulder in the screenshot, on the right side of the image.

-_-

45 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Uh...? You're trying to lead him to it? He knows where it is, he's clearly looking right at it. The reason he's posting this is to lead others to it.

There's such a thing as topics in PhP that is meant to help, not to get help.

Lol, whoosh.

Both the hidden room in the OP and the one I posted I actually found out about by running Ship Sabotages and having a keen ear.  You can sometimes hear the caches from above/below when Animal Instinct doesn't reach.  I've also once tried stacking Animal Instinct, Thief's Wit and Loot Detector when doing Lua missions and trying to find Cephalon Fragments but the range was rediculous and sometimes more confusing than helpful as the loot was marked on the map so much sooner than the walls were!

10 hours ago, Katinka said:

Both the hidden room in the OP and the one I posted I actually found out about by running Ship Sabotages and having a keen ear.  You can sometimes hear the caches from above/below when Animal Instinct doesn't reach.  I've also once tried stacking Animal Instinct, Thief's Wit and Loot Detector when doing Lua missions and trying to find Cephalon Fragments but the range was rediculous and sometimes more confusing than helpful as the loot was marked on the map so much sooner than the walls were!

Ha yeah, ran a COOP match last night and the dude had multiple loot detecting mods. The reach was very annoying. I actually prefer only my Animal Instinct and if I miss something, oh well.