The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Scythe Holster Issue

Sergster

So, atleast the scythes I own, them being Anku, Hate and Reaper Prime, have a noticeable holster issue, they seem to either merge inside the frame's leg, or float in thin air. This bug applies to all frames and scythes respectively. Examples below.

1EC747D33D2E4AF230E26DDEB28D7667BF3E6F88

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1E34CB1F1A55D0F73D63994B5541478C0E964D93

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4F303B7C3ED0D945569EC52487E920D9354B270B

410C15AE75A01965411FE72F47C19E720F5AD4BC

I was about to make exact same topic but I found Yours fortunately.

Don't even get me started on the fact that when You quick attack with Your melee weapon it still uses the default holster position and after finished attack animation weapon just magically teleport to the "new custom" position. 

Not to mention Shaku and Orthos Prime (the late missing holster options).

So as far I can see,  Scythes, Shaku and Orthos Prime have really offputting visual bugs that need to be fixed and I also noticed that some staves ( Bo Prime in my experience) starts of with the Stright Holster option (witch you need to buy) intead of the standard one.

Edited by GateCanon

23 hours ago, Electrohead said:

I was about to make exact same topic but I found Yours fortunately.

Don't even get me started on the fact that when You quick attack with Your melee weapon it still uses the default holster position and after finished attack animation weapon just magically teleport to the "new custom" position. 

Scratch that - 13 hotfixes and no fix yet :D