Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did I miss a patch note?

Fle292

Question

9 answers to this question

When they first came out Artic eximus units were a joke. All powers could kill them and their allies through their globe.

Then, a patch later only powers used within their globe will affect the units within(which is why bladestorm and a select other powers work inside of their globe because the damage/CC source counts as being within the globe).

That being said, if one uses link and enemies within the globe are shooting you and you are standing on the outside then they will take damage.

Edited by Laisha

Just now, Thural said:

mesa's peacemaker never went through arctic bubbles, but you can pop them, unlike nullifiers

Now I know I am not mad. Because you cant pop it now. I knew something was really off about it.

Just now, Fle292 said:

Now I know I am not mad. Because you cant pop it now. I knew something was really off about it.

as in you can't see the damage numbers?  because that was always a thing. it takes about 50 shots to pop an arctic bubble with a fully modded peacemaker

Just now, Thural said:

as in you can't see the damage numbers?  because that was always a thing. it takes about 50 shots to pop an arctic bubble with a fully modded peacemaker

Peacemaker wont register it as a target. So is this probably  a bug?

1 hour ago, Hemmo67 said:

always been like that

Peacemaker used to be able to target Arctic Eximus units through their bubbles, taking them out nearly instantly (well, as instantly as it took to take the unit out without the bubble). Granted, this was a bit after the rework to make Peacemaker aimed instead of 360 degrees that I last payed attention so things may have changed since then.

33 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

Peacemaker used to be able to target Arctic Eximus units through their bubbles, taking them out nearly instantly (well, as instantly as it took to take the unit out without the bubble). Granted, this was a bit after the rework to make Peacemaker aimed instead of 360 degrees that I last payed attention so things may have changed since then.

hmmm wouldn't know since i didn't own her when she was a literal aimbot