Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Law of Retribution

(PSN)Basic_Impulse

Question

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (XB1)xLethalLethargy said:

As a first timer I think it's best to go CC and be responsible for buttons, and only buttons- this allows you to listen/see what others are doing, get a feel for the flow of the raid, and pretty much ensures you can't screw everyone else up with a mistake

Thanks, frame recommendations? I have a feeling Inaros or Vauban would be good for CC

1 minute ago, (PS4)Basic_Impulse said:

Thanks, frame recommendations? I have a feeling Inaros or Vauban would be good for CC

I like Slow nova or nyx, but any CC frame you can keep enemies out of your face with works- some more experienced people have specific preferences for team comps but for a newer raider use what you are comfortable with

Quick tips:

When you are at the buttons part, equip your melee weapon and block to avoid being knocked off. It'll save your team from a global one-shot if an ennemy somehow manages to escape the cc ^^

Also, when at the "drive the core" part, let the others "drive" the core, so you can see how they manage it.

Nova is indeed a pretty safe frame to start with as the others said, i've seen several banshees those times too. Same use though: press 4 and wait.

That'll be all i want to say, hope it helps ^^

1 hour ago, (PS4)Impyriel said:

How good would a first time resonanating quake banshee fair? I have nova prime but I really love Banshee lol

Tbh, LoR is much more coop then anything else, so mostly not depends on u but on squad which frame he needs. Banshee is OK, but on Recruiting is Nova more wanted.