Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New player needing a point in the right direction. Please

(PSN)KhanBehir

Question

I haven't been playing Warframe all that long, but I've slammed into a frustrating wall of a sort. I was recently on the receiving end of a chat ban and as silly as it sounds, I'm unsure what brought it on.   

Being new, I've been hit with channel bans for failing to see that I was in the wrong channel when I attempt to by that darned Ash BP. I get that. 
BUT, I was banned more than 24hrs ago without any reason what-so-ever. I was in trade, selling gear(had in fact just sold an item) and as I returned from the dojo my chat started acting up. Trade wasn't updating, so I checked in the other channels to find they were fine. Returned to trade to find I had 'lost my channel privileges.'   
Now, the only thing I can think is I was nailed for spamming. I know there is a time restriction in trade, but I never noticed it hitting on my posts. And since I like tossing some Clem icons in to make my post stand out, I never honestly checked my time between posts. 
Now, I can't trade, interact with an extremely fun community in region or pug(new here, not a large pool of friends to pull groups from, yet) for Void groups.

My question is this, how and whom do I contact to clarify this? I've checked the FAQs, they are the standard corporate run around answers that just don't seem to answer anything for me.  
Thank you for your time Tenno.

2 answers to this question