Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Note to all people doing fissures.

Scharkie

When getting to choose rewards and spotting the same Prime Part / BP on a squadmate, choose his part instead of yours as you are giving your squadmate Void Traces. (Choosing your own doesnt reward yourself void traces)

Lets reduce the grind together

Edited by Scharkie1333

since you can only have 1200 void traces and there is nothing to do with those till the next prime access it doesn't really matter

but still your right picking a teammates reward will give him additional void traces

dude its just 1 trace man lol just 1 .. but ill agree. good 1. but say i do take my friends drop he doesnt take mine.. im not gonna be very happy.. it would be great tho if what u just said became kinda the norm of relic farming. 

3 hours ago, Scharkie1333 said:

When getting to choose rewards and spotting the same Prime Part / BP on a squadmate, choose his part instead of yours as you are giving your squadmate Void Traces. (Choosing your own doesnt reward yourself void traces)

Lets reduce the grind together

Hey thanks.  I didn't know this.  Since I don't really care about getting traces, it would be cool to let someone else benefit from it.  :D  Now I just wish Argon could be traded too.  Then I wouldn't have so much of it waste away in my inventory without being used.  :D

tumblr_liox7zJ6xG1qg0tcvo1_500.gif3240.gif

"Lets reduce the grind together"

                      Scharkie1333 - 2016, Warframe forums

This is Wurfrum, the grind can only raise, even if it is reduced they find another way to increase it. Once again I bring up that the current system punish the use of "key" (relics) by trashing 75% of the rewards, not to say it can go up to over 96% if you consider long defenses or survivals runs.

Edited by Harloq
Broken BB

2 hours ago, Harloq said:
  Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_liox7zJ6xG1qg0tcvo1_500.gif3240.gif

"Lets reduce the grind together"

                      Scharkie1333 - 2016, Warframe forums

This is Wurfrum, the grind can only raise, even if it is reduced they find another way to increase it. Once again I bring up that the current system punish the use of "key" (relics) by trashing 75% of the rewards, not to say it can go up to over 96% if you consider long defenses or survivals runs.

So instead of giving ideas to try and reducen the grind, you decided to not look at the more control we get over choosing our reward and giving your teammates a chance of doing that aswell.

1 hour ago, Scharkie1333 said:

So instead of giving ideas to try and reducen the grind, you decided to not look at the more control we get over choosing our reward and giving your teammates a chance of doing that aswell.

The chance's, still the same. Now instead of doing four (4) runs using four (4) keys and receiving four (4) formas each, now we use the equivalent of the four (4) keys and just receive one (1) forma each. I wouldn't mind the old "grind" as it felt less "grind" and more rewarding than this new one.

"More control we get over choosing our reward"? The form of getting rewards is still the same, they just removed the cores and orokin cells [those were added to the drop tables, said so; they just reverted a "rework" in the drop tables (remember the quote "there will be more cores"?)]. It ,someway, seem to give you more control because you can see the bars, but in it's core it still the same, the only change is that "we" are receiving less rewards.

What was rare still rare, uncommon still uncommon and common still common [some rare drops were changed from rare to uncommon and even common (muffled changes)].

Edited by Harloq
Broken BB

5 hours ago, DJkillz said:

dude its just 1 trace man lol just 1 .. but ill agree. good 1. but say i do take my friends drop he doesnt take mine.. im not gonna be very happy.. it would be great tho if what u just said became kinda the norm of relic farming. 

That 1 or 2 trace sometimes matter... believe me... *stares at 98/100 traces then goes to another full mission* hotfix13when