Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward: Platinum Discounts

Vactro

Question

17 answers to this question

they are not common but wen i get it  i buy 4300 plat pack...and u will get probablly another discount before u spend even half plat..  to me they are pretty common.. that is rng..and couple ppl i know... not get it for long time...

I play since a little over 2 months and only got a 75% discount on the first day when I started playing and didn't even know anything about this game.

I was only going to buy platinum if I got the 75% discount but at this point I've got pretty much all I need and I have no desire to spend real money on cosmetics.

I'd throw money at DE for Valkyr Prime Access but then the only thing I'd think about would be that I spent money to skip gameplay, so I'd rather farm it myself and 50€ for a Syandana and some armor parts doesn't cut it. So maybe I'll stay free forever.

18 hours ago, ashrah said:

they are not common but wen i get it  i buy 4300 plat pack...and u will get probablly another discount before u spend even half plat..  to me they are pretty common.. that is rng..and couple ppl i know... not get it for long time...

You can buy plat packs with the discount?

20 hours ago, Vactro said:

I've been noticing lately that platinum 75% discount are a lot less awarded than before, is this normal or just I have bad luck and are completely random? Thanks!

It's RNG. I never got a 75% discount until they changed up login rewards, between the change and now I've had 3 75% discounts.

9 hours ago, 007-MusicalMind said:

LOL. maybe typo 2013?

@op

what i observed was if you don't login for 4-5 days or maybe a week then u got high chances of getting it.

Keyboard problems, edited...

Well, this never happened to me.. =(