Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need a rarity mark on prime parts at end of the mission screen

Xardis

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, rngd444 said:

Ehh, what exactly would you like to see? You might want to include that info when you answer to a two months old thread.

OP's suggestion of marking rarity at the end of Fissures, as is stated in the thread title? I fail to see how the thread's age makes this any harder to ascertain.

Edited by TenguShi
Added clarity

32 minutes ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

The name of the part is bronze, silver or gold depending on the rarity 

I have no idea how this did not register with me before. I shall accept my current status of idiot, and take my leave.

9 hours ago, TenguShi said:

I have no idea how this did not register with me before. I shall accept my current status of idiot, and take my leave.

No worries, it's not that distinctive until you realise it.

I'd still like to see the number of parts already owned but I won't hold my breath.

11 hours ago, Xardis said:

I might add that it wasnt implemented when I started the topic, but still, it would be nice to also have a mark if the part is vaulted.

It's odd that despite the rarity marker being implemented since then, this was the first result when I Googled for a way to see rarity in Fissures. Not only that, but I didn't see anything on the first page of results mentioning the rarity by name color (albeit I only briefly glanced at the other results).

12 hours ago, rngd444 said:

No worries, it's not that distinctive until you realise it.

I'd still like to see the number of parts already owned but I won't hold my breath.

Definitely. I hate it when I see two or more parts I want, and I have one of them, but I'm not sure which.

Edited by TenguShi
Typos