Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Build?

--UL--NightBlade_NB

Question

2 answers to this question

Steel charge because it's Valkyr, you were born to melee. If it's Warcry you want to base your world around make sure to grab the Eternal War augment so you don't have to reapply it. From there I go with steel fiber and vitality for sustain coupled with rage for some energy regain, throw on primed flow so we don't constantly fret over our energy pool, high duration with narrow minded and primed continuity because duration matters and streamline because we don't want a fleeting detracting from our duration here. You can throw whatever you like for Exilus but I go with Power Drift. So you should have:

Steel Charge (Aura), Power Drift (Exilus)
Vitality, Steel Fiber, Rage, Primed Flow, Streamline, Eternal War, Primed Continuity, Narrow Minded

As for a melee weapon high crit is preferential as it makes the most of Valkyr's Hysteria however a lot of high crit weapons don't possess great range so I would suggest heavy weapons such as War as Warcry will offset it's slow attack speed. The reason I consider range is that your worst enemy as a Valkyr is a Nullfier, however you can attack a Nullifers bubble safely if you know how to place yourself plus heavy weapons such as War possess high impact damage which tears through shields.
One added caveat, because you're taking Narrow Minded you're not going to be getting the entire team buffed very often with Eternal War so I would suggest looking at your team comp and if you have someone who is more melee focused such as Excal, stick with them to get the best benefits. You can also choose to wait and use it when an ally goes down as most will gather around making for an easy opportunity to buff.

Good luck!

Zero-Forma Valkyr build with no rare mods, Zero-Forma Dual Zoren with no rare mods.

You can build up from there with Forma on your Valkyr and melee weapons (always use something with Crit since that works well with Hysteria) but those builds are easy to get the mods for and easy to work with, especially for newer players.

I would suggest holding off putting Forma on your Valkyr though as I have a sneaking suspicion she will be the Christmas-time Prime Access this year following Nekros/Tigris/Galatine Prime.