Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do i get a lot (60k) Alloyplates quickly?

Sveranomon

Question

Hello,

I have just bought my Kavat incubator upgrade, and I almost fell over my chair.

120k Alloy Plates?

Im just at 60k right now and Im a little bored of Warframe after my Ash grinding.

There must be a mission to get them quickly or why else should you need 120k?

because i dont think DE did it that only the really old players that have 400k Plates can get it.

7 answers to this question

welcome to the forums friend!

do what LoreKeeper said.  You can also try and have a loot drop rate altering frame (Nekros, Pilfer Hydroid, Ore Gaze Atlas) in your squad,.

you can also purchase a booster to increase item drop rate and/or the booster that doubles loot gains

DE intended for it to be a grind, and a grind it was for anyone who's not a hoarder. I had about 85k myself, so I was definitely feeling it for a while. 

It's gonna take a good amount of farming for that amount, so all I can recommend is doing it casually over the next few days/week. Only way to do it without ripping hair out IMO. Dark Sectors have increased drop rates and higher affinity bonuses, so those are good places to play in general, so they come recommended for farming materials. 

"Quick" however, isn't gonna happen, sad to say. Have you got the DNA yet? That sucks to farm, as well. 

1 minute ago, RacerDelux said:

Believe me, just continue playing and soon you will wish you could sell Alloy Plates.... You will get... a lot...

Nah, I want to get my kavat as soon as possible so this isnt really and option ;).

Just now, Sveranomon said:

Nah, I want to get my kavat as soon as possible so this isnt really and option ;).

Not sure what to tell you then m8 =). Either farm the resources or pay plat to accelerate your gameplay. Remember, while Warframe is not P2W, money can be used to make progression quicker. For those of us that don't have enough time, it is wonderful =) - It also helps support the Warframe devs and keep this game alive!

Best wishes, have fun!