Intensify

Transient Fortitude

Streamline

Fleeting Expertise

Vitality

Steel Fiber

Stretch

Pimed Continuity

This is my go-to build for Frost. It balances everything he's got pretty well. My snow globes are pretty enduring, even if I don't repeatedly stack up their HPs. And on top of that, Avalanche packs quite a punch. 

Edited by Gorila_Azul

I have two separate builds, one based on higher strength and more efficiency, and one based on massive range and melee combat. Both have increased range, but Caster-Frost uses Stretch versus Melee-Frost's Overextended. Both use Ice Wave Impedance and positive duration for them mass-CC's, but both work as a "Defensive" Frost build because of the higher range and stack-potential. I also use an Arcane Squall helmet, so I get +15% strength with a minor -shield debuff. EDIT: And I use a 4/5 Fleeting to keep my duration positive (with 150% efficiency), plus it still adds 175% with a 4/5 Streamline.

On Caster-, Zenurik is the main source of energy, but you wait at most 6.25 seconds for any ability to be available (if you have Energy Overflow maxed):

jMiweh8.jpg

On Melee-, Zenurik and Rage play an equal part (or you can use Naramon with the Rage and do just fine), and often work best with a Life Strike melee build. This one is harder to use due to the lower efficiency and power strength (globe has about 4.6k health base), but you can easily stack globes if you take a bit of damage:

naMAhC5.jpg

Edited by MrBubbleSS

This is my build just for the snow globe on my Frost P

Requirements: 3 formas, orokin reactor and exilus adapter

Aura Slot: Physique - maxed

Exilus Slot: Power Drift - maxed

Vazarin Slot: Steel Fiber - maxed

Madurai Slots:

Transient Fortitude - maxed

Blind Rage - 5/10

Intensify - maxed

Naramon Slot: Primed Flow - maxed

Other Slots:

Fleeting Expertise - 3/5

Stretch - maxed

Streamline - maxed

Notes: Size is just big enough to fit the laser panels inside the globe on void defense missions, total health 17,888.5 this is with the old school arcane squall helmet, 16,891 without the helmet