Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You, DE. Really. I'm happy with the game.

Yuni_Hermit

I feel you devs need to hear this sometimes.

Thank you. With the recent Prime Farming adjustments, I am content. Everything is as it should be.

Prime Farming is just random missions, while collecting shiny doodads. There's no reason not to use public matchmaking for it -- your relic benefits everyone, and theirs benefits you. There is no 'perfect set' of warframes to use for prime farming, you can use whatever is good for the mission. I keep my Prime Vault relics when the vault closes. No poorly playing player can ruin a prime farming mission by messing with reactant wrong. It's perfect.

Tons of daily missions to do -- syndicates, sorties, raids, alerts. I never run out of random things popping up on my radar that I could earn something in. I can dump excess Standing into more relics, or other nifty things from Syndicates.

Archwing parts are tradeable. I have reason to increase my Mastery, and my Mastery Rank feels like a real badge now -- it powers up unranked weapons up to snuff, it lets me carry more Void Traces, I actually feel like wearing my Mastery sigil is a badge of pride now.

Really. I have no complaints. Perfect.

Thank you for your hard work, DE. For everything you do. Every Prime Access package I have purchased has been worth it. You've earned every penny.

An adoring fan,

Yuni

PS: I put this in the missions section because most of it is about missions, between the various mission types I mentioned and prime farming missions. I feel it is placed appropriately.

Edit: In response to those saying the game could use more -- of course it could. I just meant I have no complaints with what is out so far. I want more quests and frames and stuff -- and will still buy plat -- but I meant it as more of a 'good job, I like everything so far!' type thing.

Edited by Yuni_Hermit
GAH! So many typos. @_@

15 minutes ago, Yuni_Hermit said:

Archwing parts are tradeable.

This was a great step, but I really dislike how they divided the parts between Syndicate hemispheres. One side might offer a barrel, while the other might offer the receiver.

Consequently, you have to resort to Trading Chat in order to get the Archgun pieces you don't have access to, since AFAIK they no longer drop in missions. Effectively, it makes every Archwing weapon plat only.

Doesn't really affect me since I already have all the Archwing gear I'm interested in, but I do think it was a crappy move.

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

This was a great step, but I really dislike how they divided the parts between Syndicate hemispheres. One side might offer a barrel, while the other might offer the receiver.

Consequently, you have to resort to Trading Chat in order to get the Archgun pieces you don't have access to, since AFAIK they no longer drop in missions. Effectively, it makes every Archwing weapon plat only.

Doesn't really affect me since I already have all the Archwing gear I'm interested in, but I do think it was a crappy move.

I think the original idea was for people to trade respective parts. I.e. agkuza parts for cyngas parts etc. I haven't personally had to spend plat on getting parts from other syndicates but I imagine others aren't so lucky.

Cant see how SotR turned Warframe magically into a "perfect" state.
Especially when even the Lead Designer admits, the updated was rushed and should have been hold back.

Anyway - I am happy you enjoy the current content.
Happy hunting, Tenno.

On 27/07/2016 at 10:01 PM, Lazarus-Fox said:

Cant see how SotR turned Warframe magically into a "perfect" state.
Especially when even the Lead Designer admits, the updated was rushed and should have been hold back.

After getting a glimpse at this thread and reading your abomination of coment i just had to come and tell you how low and dirty that is... im not a fan of how it came out too but using it like that is just shamefull... modesty is a quality you know...

3 hours ago, xxfiurionxx said:

After getting a glimpse at this thread and reading your abomination of coment i just had to come and tell you how low and dirty that is... im not a fan of how it came out too but using it like that is just shamefull... modesty is a quality you know...

Thank you for your kind words. They deeply touched my inner self and I begin to question my personality. In fact, I highly value every off topic comment from random people, who only aim to insult me or my views. It was a very low and dirty move indeed - to disagree with the OP, and I shall beg for absolution. Please consider sending me private messages, so we can continue to improve my bad, inappropriate behaviour - with you as a mentor, I shall become an important and valuable member of this community. XXO

back to topic:

From my point of view, SotR is a very grey-ish update - not completely good - not completely bad.
Relic system has the potential to be either great or aweful - i guess we will find out in time. Same with fissures.
I honestly -hated- Fissures 1.0 with that mini-event, and im glad that this has been removed completely.

The most urgent and important content DE needs to "fix" now, are the endless missions, and im curious on how they will get their meaning and purpose back. - With already 13 Hotfixes in, you can tell DE works day and night to improve SotR.
In the meantime, I can look forward to the War Within.

Edited by Lazarus-Fox