Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flexible Arcane Enhancement Installation

(PSN)Richaey

Why is the arcane enhancement installation only limited to helmet and syandanas ?? i thought it would be awesome if armor sets could get arcane installed on them too. imagining having two sets of arcane but would love to run with both with all your frames but you can't because it's just limited to a syandana. But imagine a different arcane on an armour set and a different one on a syandana which could be equipped on all your favourite frames. These enhancements are rare and installing them on one helmet of a frame alone is ........ I would love to hear everyones opinion.

yep, I understand the fact they wanted to promote cosmetic sales.

But lets be realistic, people who buy cosmetics will buy them anyways and people who dont buy cosmetics just grab some random cosmetics from baro just to eventually slap arcanes on.

This system is really poor, and being a game that focuses alot on his amazing customization options, having an arcane bound to a very specific syandana its a pain. 

They should work in the good old way of the sockets: every warframe has 2 sockets and you can fill those sockets with any of the arcanes you own. And of course said arcanes will be available to other warframes at the same time, Just like they were slapped on a Syandana, except the fact you arent forced to use that syandana on any frame you also want the arcane on.

Any other option is just stupid or overcomplicated

## also putting an arcane is even worse, because not only it is bound to a specific cosmetic but also it becomes bound to only one frame, things that disincentivizes most people to actually farm arcanes. (example: never going to farm a second set of arcane grace if the second set will be bound to only one frame, too big effort for too little gain)

Edited by JohnKable