Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The official voting-for-lovethread-thread-of-officialness

VivaNyanCat

24 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Viva. They so deserve a duality month.

if only i could get gmod to stop doing the 0/100 complete bs then i could actually do stuff with my pac.

sfm won't load my textures either so that's just great.

Just now, TheMetrocop said:

if only i could get gmod to stop doing the 0/100 complete bs then i could actually do stuff with my pac.

sfm won't load my textures either so that's just great.

So can you actually do stuff with gmod and sfm? When i try and do gmod, the ragdolls i try and roleplay with just go all floppy and simply mess up most of the time.

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

So can you actually do stuff with gmod and sfm? When i try and do gmod, the ragdolls i try and roleplay with just go all floppy and simply mess up most of the time.

no no, you don't roleplay with ragdolls. you roleplay with your actual user model and this way you can interact with items, move around, etc.

ragdolls are for posing, like this:

Spoiler

2C533F58332CD1BE27AF27E77534B9B8C57FEEF1

while gmod is more versatile for models, props, and customization, source filmmaker has more accurate posing and lighting.

I'm beginning to prefer sfm over gmod just because I can at least get that to work.

17 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

no no, you don't roleplay with ragdolls. you roleplay with your actual user model and this way you can interact with items, move around, etc.

ragdolls are for posing, like this:

Reveal hidden contents

2C533F58332CD1BE27AF27E77534B9B8C57FEEF1

while gmod is more versatile for models, props, and customization, source filmmaker has more accurate posing and lighting.

I'm beginning to prefer sfm over gmod just because I can at least get that to work.

Okay.

The posing in gmod also goes wrong for me aswell. Either the ragdoll ends up in a weird position or it just doesn't look right in general.

2 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Okay.

The posing in gmod also goes wrong for me aswell. Either the ragdoll ends up in a weird position or it just doesn't look right in general.

well, it doesn't go wrong for me most of the time.

what you need is the t-pose ragdoll mod.