Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The official voting-for-lovethread-thread-of-officialness

VivaNyanCat

Just now, TheMetrocop said:

I can't decide if I want to try to load gmod mods into sfm or try to doodle commander metro

Doodle commander Metro.

Also the fact that my posts get through Mod q so quickly is really spoopy

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

People still try desperately hard to get a single guy worshiped while my idea means everyone can get worshiped at a point.

Kinda obvious to which one of those ideas is better

A single guy is better because if everyone is worshiped at some point it loses it's worth.

Do you not know how inflation works? If you make more forum gods, the worth of being one get's lower.

Plus I'd never worship you. huehuehuehue

5 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Worship this, worship that...Why need we worship anything?

Dunno, people are desperate for a thread similar to the noa thread which got locked down due to everyone talking about cannibalising babies.

My idea of the person being worshiped changing every month is still the best idea though, but everybody seems to want nobody else but one guy getting the fame and glory :|

Edited by crimsonspartan1

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Dunno, people are desperate for a thread similar to the noa thread which got locked down due to everyone talking about cannibalising babies.

My idea of the person being worshiped changing every month is still the best idea though, but nobody seems to want anyone else but one guy getting the fame and glory :|

Well let me fix that for you.

How about we worship, SOMETHING instead of SOMEONE.

I vote for worshiping Phoenixes.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX
Added my vote.

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

My idea of the person being worshiped changing every month is still the best idea though, but nobody seems to want anyone else but one guy getting the fame and glory :|

I think your ideas a good one though people often tend to look over good ideas because they like drama to keep the illusion of happiness going.