Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incorrect Banning

Battousai_

Question

I bought 50$ worth of platinum and DE is telling me the card bounced and that i've been banned due to "negative platinum"
(I'm not sure how that works beings it's a visa gift card)
Besides that, DE said to wait 12-48 hours for a refund to appear in the cards account.. It never came so I contacted my cardholder support line and they tell me they would be able to see any refund processed even before it appears in a dollar sum in the account. They also tell me that the charge for 49.99(1000 plat) went through and no refund has been processed. I wanted to support the developers and this games community but now I really don't even want to. There's no number for the support line at DE and those tickets always give me the same response (wait for the refund to appear) yeah the refund that doesn't exist? This feels like a scam especially when they tell me "feel free to repurchase the platinum at anytime!" so my account will be positive again platinum wise. This is ridiculous.

6 answers to this question

This is private between you and them.  We can't help you.  All I can offer is that waiting your 48 hours and having some patience will work better than getting mad and frustrated over it.    Time you get mad and make calls and stir up a fuss, 48 hours will have passed ... and you will be in exactly the same place, either with, or without, your money.   Give DE a chance, keep it private, and see if they can help you.

BTW scammers keep doing this.  Look at it from DE's perspective... people charge plat, spend it, then force their CC company to extort a refund from DE over "false charges".    This is a way people try to steal from DE.  De responds by banning the account.  Something you did looked to them like this was what you were doing.    If that was not your intent, you should be able  to work it out (by paying for what you got, most likely, with a card that processes correctly).