Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr is the only warframe drop that makes sense

(PSN)bddacres

44 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

Ah...I remember getting Trinity from Vay Hek! And the blueprints falling into the chasm next to the platform you were fighting him. Or not dropping blueprint at all -_-

Nostalgia!

Took me ~150 runs for the Loki Systems. So much Psmanthe. So many non-drops of nothing nothing nothing.

Drops That Make Sense

Spoiler
  • Ash (Manics teleport around, and are implied to have been created by Tyl Regor after he studied and "reproduced" Ash)
  • Banshee (Because Dojo)
  • Chroma (Because Quest)
  • Ember (Ruk is fire themed, and it is possible he or someone else reverse engineered Ember's powers to create his gear and armor)
  • Frost (Lech Kril is ice themed. Same reasons as Ember and Ash)
  • Inaros (Because Quest)
  • Ivara (Held in spy vaults and is stealth themed. Plus it isn't far-fetched to assume Corpus keep the blueprints for stuff hidden away in vaults)
  • Limbo (Because Quest)
  • Mesa (Because Quest)
  • Mirage (Because Quest)
  • Nekros (The Infested are basically zombies, and Nekros is a skeleton. Spooky)
  • Rhino (Very loose here, but the Jackal and Shockwave Moa have a stomp, which can be assumed to have been reverse engineered from Rhino)
  • Saryn (Kela doesn't have a poison theme, but visually she resembles Saryn, especially around the collar area)
  • Valkyr (Because lore)
  • Volt (Because Dojo)
  • Wukong (Because Dojo)
  • Zephyr (Because Dojo)

Of course, that isn't to say I don't think drops shouldn't be re-arranged. For example, I think it makes more sense of Tyl Regor to drop Ash than Equinox, and for Equinox to be dropped by the dual bosses on what used to be Phobos. The list goes on.

1 hour ago, Kenshin98 said:

well, frost drops from a cold boss with a hammer that can freeze you (he can't....), ember drops from a boss that burns you @$$, trinity drops from 2 bosses working together (support basically), rhino drops from a heavy proxy with strong armor and has a strong punch, the rest (mag, loki, saryn, excalibur, equinox, hydroid, nova) don't make sense 

Saryn makes sense, she and Kela has the same fashion style.