Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Prime

(PSN)xhris_white1994

27 minutes ago, (PS4)xhris_white1994 said:

if ya'll think it's a dumb idea then mind ya'll's business and I don't care any negativity stuff ya'll have to say. I think it a good idea anyway I'm not that stupid if any negatives ya'll got then don't comment about on my topic.

You realize this is a public forum, yes? And the things people are saying are completely valid. For example, the damage being brokenly high, and a War Prime conflicting with existing world lore.

They're not wrong, and they're not being negative.

3 hours ago, (PS4)xhris_white1994 said:

if ya'll think it's a dumb idea then mind ya'll's business and I don't care any negativity stuff ya'll have to say. I think it a good idea anyway I'm not that stupid if any negatives ya'll got then don't comment about on my topic.

its completely against all the lore  DE has made yet 

its damage can easily compete with endgame weapons with good builds so now imagine a build of war prime broken isnt it?

if this comes true all warframe metagame and endgame will disappear

making powerful weapons are not great ideas good weapons ideas are unique different and fun to use 

think about the guy who did the lacera or the zephyr concept they may seem a little old right now but in their time they were such revolutionary weapons think about it in your next concept think about an original idea something quite unique and revolutionary if you can not just upgraded stats of a weapon that it already exists

all of these are not negative comments those are positive comments that you can take like an advice for what NOT TO DO on your next concept 

PD: this is a public forum anybody can post anything as long as its dont violates DE rules