Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Suggestion For Nyx's Third Ability

battlehotdog

I love Nyx, it's my favorite Warframe, but there is one issue with her 2nd ability.

The 5 'random flying' bolts are the problem, about everytime i use this ability in an open area(no walls near me),2 or 3 of the 5 bolts hit the ground immediately after casting. Maybe you can improve/fix this problem with slower flying after casting, after choosing a target the speed becomes normal, or the bolts suspend for a certain time, after targeting an enemy they fly normal. If you are in a closed room, the bolts will fly into the roof aswell, so the ability is nearly useless, except for close combat(like a shotgun)

hope I can help to improve Warframe <3

EDIT: thx Gregio of course its her 2nd ability :)

BTW the 4th skill is a bit weak too, tho. its useable, but weak a buff would be nice, but i think the issue with the 2nd ability is a bigger problem

Edited by battlehotdog

i would love to use nyx, but atm im scared to use her....ive seen much issues from friends using her... the psyhic bolts is one of the things that attracted me to nyx...aside from her mass hysteria skill, but regardless... her ultimate is kinda....not that helpful.....it doesnt attract aggro... and even if it does, they dont always fire into you.... it should have like a provoke thing to make them want to fire into you with no hesitation...