Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

May i know how you were supposed to get this Tennocon Emblem?

cob_metallica

Question

I know you could get Tennocon sigil just by going to Tennocon with regular ticket and get Tennocon Syandana with the Collector's Ticket.
But there was none info about that Tennocon Emblem, the last ticket for 250$ said:  · Limited VIP Ticket - $250 CAD - includes all previous tier items along with a Limited Edition Nyx Collector's Statue and a Digital Extremes Studio Tour, complete with Canadian Brunch with the Warframe Development Team.
There's not even this info for that ticket so how you were supposed to get this emblem? Here's my screenshot from ingame.

1469877446-20160730063857-1.jpg

also this is not a fake screenshot, you can check this emblem in the game by writing [Tennocon Emblem]

it is not in the goodies picture also:

TennoCon2016_DigitalSwag_1080p.jpg

Edited by cob_metallica

12 answers to this question

1 minute ago, HowDenKing said:

wasn't there a tennocon in 2014 as well? perhaps it's from back then.

Nah, Tennocon 2016 was the first one. The last big event that I can think of is Tenno Live at 2015. I'm not sure if DE did something like that in 2014.

Just now, Jangkrik said:

Nah, Tennocon 2016 was the first one. The last big event that I can think of is Tenno Live at 2015. I'm not sure if DE did something like that in 2014.

google revealed this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/2ffg89/tennocon_2014_recap_reminiscing/ dunno if it was it's own event or just a side-event at another, bigger even like PAX, haven't been active @ that time.

8 minutes ago, HowDenKing said:

google revealed this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/2ffg89/tennocon_2014_recap_reminiscing/ dunno if it was it's own event or just a side-event at another, bigger even like PAX, haven't been active @ that time.

I think he misstitled this post, tennocon 2014 was not a thing, as far as i know, the one we got this year is the first Tennocon

7 hours ago, cob_metallica said:

I know you could get Tennocon sigil just by going to Tennocon with regular ticket and get Tennocon Syandana with the Collector's Ticket.
But there was none info about that Tennocon Emblem, the last ticket for 250$ said:  · Limited VIP Ticket - $250 CAD - includes all previous tier items along with a Limited Edition Nyx Collector's Statue and a Digital Extremes Studio Tour, complete with Canadian Brunch with the Warframe Development Team.
There's not even this info for that ticket so how you were supposed to get this emblem? Here's my screenshot from ingame.

Reveal hidden contents

1469877446-20160730063857-1.jpg

also this is not a fake screenshot, you can check this emblem in the game by writing [Tennocon Emblem]

it is not in the goodies picture also:

Reveal hidden contents

TennoCon2016_DigitalSwag_1080p.jpg

The Emblem you're talking about is a Sigil, not something that goes on the same places as your Clan or Alliance Emblem. The looks are the same though, it just equips in the same spot as Syndicate symbol would.

For those people who went to the Con, you got a pass similar to mine. There should be a list of codes on the back for all platforms, and by putting those Promo Codes into the Warframe website you were awarded the in-game items. These included the syandana, sigil, and plat. The codex entry you're seeing is either a glitch or an error.

WP_20160730_001_zpsk9ejgtvv.jpg

Edited by Jeahanne

1 hour ago, Jeahanne said:

The Emblem you're talking about is a Sigil, not something that goes on the same places as your Clan or Alliance Emblem. The looks are the same though, it just equips in the same spot as Syndicate symbol would.

For those people who went to the Con, you got a pass similar to mine. There should be a list of codes on the back for all platforms, and by putting those Promo Codes into the Warframe website you were awarded the in-game items. These included the syandana, sigil, and plat. The codex entry you're seeing is either a glitch or an error.

Reveal hidden contents

WP_20160730_001_zpsk9ejgtvv.jpg

The Tennocon Sigil is referenced as [Tennocon Sigil] in the game while this emblem is referenced as [Tennocon Emblem], so this is definitely not a sigil, but something else than tennocon sigil and syandana. It exists but seems to have not been given.

Edited by cob_metallica

4 hours ago, cob_metallica said:

The Tennocon Sigil is referenced as [Tennocon Sigil] in the game while this emblem is referenced as [Tennocon Emblem], so this is definitely not a sigil, but something else than tennocon sigil and syandana. It exists but seems to have not been given.

That's interesting. I wonder why it's in game then? As far as I know, there's not been another TennoCon, and no Emblems were given out then either... maybe it was originally intended to be a gift and never was handed out?

7 hours ago, Jeahanne said:

That's interesting. I wonder why it's in game then? As far as I know, there's not been another TennoCon, and no Emblems were given out then either... maybe it was originally intended to be a gift and never was handed out?

yes i guess they will just give these out next year, but still this is a bit weird