Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC WF player trying to help new PS4 WF player

rartist

Question

I've been playing WF for a couple years. My son got a PS4 last christmas and he's been playing WF there since January. In that time he's been all over the map, but has been unable to pick up some of the essential mods, namely Intensify and Streamline. He just picked up Split Chamber for the first time a few days ago. I look at my inventory and I have like 11 of those things. I'd give those mods to him if I could. When I look at the alerts on the PS4 version, it always seems like the rewards aren't as generous. He would play some missions and come up with squat, and I'd go to those same places on the PC version (pre Specters of the Rail) and pick up the stuff that he's missing. I bought him a Carrier to make sure he was getting what was dropped, and coached him to look in all the right places. I pressed him to get an Ash so that he's going all over with his Carrier to get what's dropped. That was a while ago; still nothing.

Very frustrating.

2 answers to this question

Best bet is to A: Wait for the new PC to Console thingy, when it comes around or B: Allow him to restart on the PC

Saldy there is no chance of the other way around however due to legal issues, but best bet if you really want to play with him, wait for the PC-Console trasfure, if not jump him onto the PC, for Warframe. (As there is controllers you can get FOR PC)

Edit: If hes not too far in the game (As in no primed stuff or too much gear or warframes) then I see no harm in letting him go for a PC Warframe, as Its so much better, the updates flow in nicely and you'll have the same thing at the same time, so I strongly recommend you allow him to grab a PC for Warframe stuff.

If you do this, I whuold be happy to help him along his travels as PC is a nicer community then consoles, as this is just pure fact. if you go with this choice please contact me when you wish and I will assist you, but if you do not that is fine

either way, best lucks to you bud. 

Edited by LegionCynex