Zoretor

13 hours ago, xRufus7x said:

Challenge accepted

Mirage-Sleight of Hand

Chroma-Spectral Scream

Zephyr-Dive Bomb

Trinity-Well of Life

Vaubaun-Tesla

There are a bunch of not so obvious ones as well like Radial Javelin and Radial Blind serving basically the same purpose at higher levels but the cheaper one doing it better or Bastille and Vortex both being area denial abilities meaning in most cases you will use one and disregard the other.

As far as it goes though, I don't see removing any powers as a solution. Some just need a bit of love to stand our more.

TESLA!!? Noooooooo! How will I make the rest of my squad into lightning beacons!!? Sigh

Wow... the paranoia is strong in this thread...

Just an honestly sincere and slightly naive query. Nothing to get panties all ruffled up for.

Anyway, to extend my initial random thought:

What if the 4th power (ult) was "Operator Fueled"? What if focus gathered from afinity kills made that 4th power stronger, until used (then it reset back to default)?

Am I going crazy? (probably...)

Edited by Zoretor

On 7/31/2016 at 5:24 PM, PickleMonster21 said:

TRIGGER WARNING!

Hide contents

Ash: Teleport (Disclaimer: I DO use Ash a lot and I also use Teleport but I'll use it like a handful of times a day, maybe)

Limbo: Rift Surge (I also use him, but for missions like Rescue and Capture and Interception. I typically just use 1, 2 and 4. And I never see any other Limbos to discuss this with so...)
Valkyr: Paralysis
Mirage: Slight of Hand
Atlas: Petrify

i can agree on petrify, if you walk to high level enemies and do that, your dead