Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sometimes You Can Climb Ogris Rockets.

MASKSMITH

I find this hilarious and hope it is not removed. However, I'd still like to bring it to attention. Occassionally, when firing an Ogris rocket and traveling at Mach speed (Ash with +30% sprint speed), firing the Ogris at the perfect moment during a jumping slide will cause you to immediately grab onto the rocket and pull yourself up onto nothing as the rocket zooms off. Or sometimes it will cause the rocket to impact with you and explode immediately.

Either way it is funny as hell.

C-climbing rockets?! This could lead to some hardcore parkour of climbing rockets to reach vantage points.

I don't really think it could, you mostly just fall right away and the timing of it has to be pretty precise so I don't think it could really help you reach anywhere new. It's just funny.

However, if DE adds a way to climb the rockets and STAY on top of them...my god. Rocket surfing.

I don't really think it could, you mostly just fall right away and the timing of it has to be pretty precise so I don't think it could really help you reach anywhere new. It's just funny.

However, if DE adds a way to climb the rockets and STAY on top of them...my god. Rocket surfing.

Umm no thanks I already blow myself up enough with my orgis when my allies decide to walk right in front of me right as I fire. out of my last 24 deaths 23 were ogris missfire related.

Dunno if it needs to be, but i can confirm that you can land on the explosion. Defense on xini, and a team member was shooting rockets at me while i was jumping up and down on the Pod. One apparently struck around my feet, and i stood on what seemed to be the explosion, feet off the ground. Neato. Or, buggy.