Need help

-TK-AkaKing

Question

6 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, robbo43 said:

.. I dont know how to get all these.

19 minutes ago, Kracken said:

7. wiki is your best friend

• Relics you get by playing missions (mostly from Defense/Excavation?)
  • MR (Mastery Rank) you get by leveling up weapons, Warframe, Sentinels, Pets.
  • Syndicate Standing is something you unlock by MR3 (If you're not there yet). You earn Standing with a chosen syndicate by playing missions for them and using their sigils
  • Mods you'll find just by playing. Some need some serious grinding to obtain, however
  • Prime Parts/Blueprints you get from Opening Relics. To open your relic, you need to do a Void Fissure mission corresponding to the same Era of your Relic (Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi)

But seriously, Whenever you have dounts or wonder "where do I get X?", you can always go to the wiki that players have built for us :)

30 minutes ago, robbo43 said:

.. I dont know how to get all these.

Start slow and steady

First rank up your currently acquired frames and weapons by playing available missions (specially spy missions) again and again as high tier missions will be difficult for you to play solo. Hit the recruit chat for finding friendly squads (tenno affinity will give you more XP when within range) who can accompany you simply without much hassle where you just try not to 'bleedout' very often.

You need to collect credits (break all the containers in a mission when solo & find squads for credit farming), to buy entry level weapons from market, ranking them up will increase the mastery rank for you and you will be available for more cooler stuffs.

When available play solo if you can or join squads to kill particular bosses to get the frames you want (Lech krill for frost, sergeant for Ember, Tyl regor for Equinox etc.) you gotta kill them many times to get all the frame parts to craft them.

For prime things you first have to get a least decent frame to survive with powerful weapons so that you can kill things and then join randomly or in squad from the recruit chat and ofcourse with the partcular relic equipped which contains the prime thing you are looking for.

Knock me up if you need any further help

regards

Ahmad

Edited by AhmadIYE

8 minutes ago, AhmadIYE said:

Start slow and steady

First rank up your currently acquired frames and weapons by playing available missions (specially spy missions) again and again as high tier missions will be difficult for you to play solo. Hit the recruit chat for finding friendly squads (tenno affinity will give you more XP when within range) who can accompany you simply without much hassle where you just try not to 'bleedout' very often.

You need to collect credits (break all the containers in a mission when solo & find squads for credit farming), to buy entry level weapons from market, ranking them up will increase the mastery rank for you and you will be available for more cooler stuffs.

When available play solo if you can or join squads to kill particular bosses to get the frames you want (Lech krill for frost, sergeant for Ember, Tyl regor for Equinox etc.) you gotta kill them many times to get all the frame parts to craft them.

For prime things you first have to get a least decent frame to survive with powerful weapons so that you can kill things and then join randomly or in squad from the recruit chat and ofcourse with the partcular relic equipped which contains the prime thing you are looking for.

Knock me up if you need any further help

regards

Ahmad

You forgot that the Wiki is a Warframe player's best friend :D

Almost everything you need to know is there.

5 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

You forgot that the Wiki is a Warframe player's best friend :D

Almost everything you need to know is there.

No, I didnt forget but not everyone knows what to search and what to look for, WIKI has a lot of things even wrong and right but first as a new player one must know what and how then WIKI will come handy. I have learned a lot from WIKI when I was a noob but it helped me after certain period of time.

regards

Ahmad