Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas For Hacker Warframe

I Love your Game ans i postet vor a while my ideas for a hacker Frame in the German Folder. I Like so see a Frame hie can hack all lockers, doors, Terminals and controlls in the Game. Also changing his Body as he Look like a grineer or other enemie are also cool. Ine abilitie a can imagine for this Frame is to run quickli as a Flash. I Play often Solo Missions and this Frame is the perfect ins fir it. Like to der it in real time in the Game. Opinions? Make my dream come TRUE De

I Love your Game ans i postet vor a while my ideas for a hacker Frame in the German Folder. I Like so see a Frame hie can hack all lockers, doors, Terminals and controlls in the Game. Also changing his Body as he Look like a grineer or other enemie are also cool. Ine abilitie a can imagine for this Frame is to run quickli as a Flash. I Play often Solo Missions and this Frame is the perfect ins fir it. Like to der it in real time in the Game. Opinions? Make my dream come TRUE De

Would be a nice farming warframe but there a Mod out there called "Master Thief". It would do the job on hacking locked lockers.

He seems more like a strategist than a run-gun warframe. Providing aid from afar from other warframe. DEsteve answer a crazy idea "Broadening the scope of warframe". Not sure if it going happen or not because it wasn't seriously but a idea.

Terminals are hackable during lockdown.

Opinions, not as a fighter but a support from a ship.

i hate how people don't even try taking a look before they even abandon this new fantastic idea and alain your idea seems intresting but the abilities seem quite hard to implemant so i wonder if you could tweak the abilities so that they are not so impossible to implement :D

• 9 months later...

Sounds like it could be an interesting frame. Seeing as it's going for a more for a short electronics side of abilities you could have some passive abilities followed by some more defensive ones.

You could do stuff like this:

Over Shield- Increase all friendly shields capacity and recharge by 25% for a short duration.

Thanks for your Posts. I have some ideas whitch abilities the Hacker Frame should have.

1. Turn of the Light and Electronics like Consoles and Moas should down. Find the Idea great and make sense for this Kind of Frame.

2. A gift to over power the shield of all Team members (20 %) by a time of 10 seconds or more

3. Teleport by hacking a consol and move to another spot of a consol

4. Goodmode. steal all shield capacity from the enemies and shoot it in an radiius back or throw a wepon like a disc in tron

5. No more lockers, doors, and Moas or enemies can came from the lockers when the Frame uses his abilities,

Hope this Frame come to life and please community send me your Feedback