Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endgame Weaponry Questions

(PSN)definitelydan

Question

Hi! I apologize for asking the question everybody does.. but here goes. 

What are good weapon sets for late midgame to end? I'm looking for weapons that are versatile in most situations (I'm aware sometimes you just need this certain weapon) that compliment each other. An example of what I mean would be a rapid-fire, not so accurate primary paired with a hard hitting secondary with slow firing rate so I can utilize both in situations. I'm starting to need weapons that can hit hard so I don't die too often.

For Primary, is Synapse worth getting? Vaykor Hek or Hek? Or Hek or Tigris? Soma any good? I know Synoid Simulor is. What are your suggestions?

For Secondary, Synoid Gammacor? Sonicor? I'm currently using a Lex Prime which is still doing pretty good by my book, but I'm looking to upgrade to something better.

Lastly, I'm looking for a good melee weapon too aside from War. I have Orthos Prime, but it'd be nice to choose other weapons for a while. 

Excited to see your suggestions! 

By the way, I guess the weapons I'm looking for do not necessarily need to be killer in defense and maybe survival since I know Syn Simulor most likely works best.

Edited by (PS4)definitelydan

3 answers to this question

primary: tonkor, synoid simulor, soma prime, boltor prime, vaykor hek (or hek), sancti tigris....these are the 'popular ones'. what I use is something like quanta vandal, braton and burston prime, dex sybaris (very powerful imo), rakta cernos....etc 

secondary: lex prime, akstilleto prime.....damn, forgot the rest XD 

melee: I prefer nikana prime, I love katanas in general, try dual kamas prime, prisma dual cleavers, fragor prime, heliocor, jat kittag, prisma skana, broken war.....there's a lot of choices, just pick the one you like imo 

Well, if you want things that hit hard, Syndicate weapons are damn good at that.

For primaries, either the Vaykor Hek or Sancti Tigris will work fine. It really boils down to personal preference, comfortability with trigger mechanics and whether you have the primed mods or not. Soma and Soma Prime are also equally great, but I dislike it a bit due to being a plain bullet hose, gets boring after some time.

Lex Prime is a great secondary, so is the Synoid Gammacor if you love lasers. (Just make sure you either have an ammo mutation or tons of restores)

I'd recommend you to try out the Hikou Prime, worked pretty well for me.

For melee, I had fun using the Scindo Prime, Kogake, Redeemer and Glaive.

Basically, just see what works best for you, put your time and forma into it and make it the best weapon you can make it :D

How to win everytime;

Frame: Ash, Inaros, Loki, Rhino (2 augment build), maybe Mesa

Primary: Tonkor, Vaykor hek, sancti tigris

secondary: Vaykor makelok, akstilleto prime, lex prime

melee: Fragor prime, Nikana prime, broken-war, ceramic dagger-covert lethality (Inaros, ash)

And if you want to go for insane dps use Volt speed with kokage and naramon focus school but you will need to be active all the time (only useful for high level survival) 

These are the weapons and frames that will make the game easymode. I mainly use Inaros, vaykor hek, vaykor marelok and fragot prime because they are fun and make me not did.