Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place to Farm Orokin Cells?

NGSBRReAPeR

Question

4 answers to this question

My friend used to farm the infested outbreak boss on saturn and ceres when it was there. The regular bosses on those planets take quite long to kill so they aren't as good for farming orokin cells.

Lephantis is also a good place to farm orokin cells. You get 4 drops from the boss and they have a high chance to be an orokin cell or neurodes. Lephantis is the orokin derelict assassinate mission, so you have to run some of the other orokin derelict missions first to build the key.

Just now, gluih said:

My friend used to farm the infested outbreak boss on saturn and ceres when it was there. The regular bosses on those planets take quite long to kill so they aren't as good for farming orokin cells.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot that I could do that

Just now, gluih said:

Lephantis is also a good place to farm orokin cells. You get 4 drops from the boss and they have a high chance to be an orokin cell or neurodes. Lephantis is the orokin derelict assassinate mission, so you have to run some of the other orokin derelict missions first to build the key.

While he is VERY good for Cell and Neurode hunting, his key takes 1 hour to build and I don't spend a lot of time in the derelict (I hate the infested, I don't care if they're easy to kill) so it's not a very viable option for me