The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De - So I Heard You Like Scarfs, How About Some Scarfs While You Scarf While You Scarf?

pdxdubin

From the live stream.

DEsteve:  "scarfs and danglely bits" 

STEVE CONFIRMED SCARFS 

: D 

He said They will get scarfs in for us!

Wooop woop 

IDEA: 

I just thought it would be so epic to have like a scarf that people can buy from the dojo, That the clan can design and use to represent their clan :3

uQHcXOe.jpg

jTFmJMa.jpg

7x2b9i0.jpg

gqVSpUo.jpg

I can totally see something like this on my nyx, and rhino..

DE pls..

Dangly bits sound epic..

*Throwing cash at the screen, Nothing is happening* 

SCARVES 

I think she might already have enough... stuff... around her head :P

2vsi80z.jpg

(yes, I'm aware that they most likely won't be regular knit scarves, 's just a fairly lame joke -__-)

In all seriousness, though, I look forward to seeing how the "scarves" look and work, though they probably won't show up soon.

While it may sound unfitting for warframes to decorate themselves with "dangly bits", I expect it'll work out and somehow be in tune with the rest of the design. Very strong design team working on this game, I say.

I wonder if it will be a unique one per frame or will it be several types freely useable by any frame (with potential for mismatching/clipping). What do you want/expect to see?

Edited by pdxdubin

I've been wanting this long before they talked about it. Frost, volt and trinity would be so much better if their clothes and armor had physics, which is achievable using PhysX from nvidia.

I've been wanting this long before they talked about it. Frost, volt and trinity would be so much better if their clothes and armor had physics, which is achievable using PhysX from nvidia.

Omg yea i forgot about PhysX

Dangly bits would be so easy with the cloth animation that they have in the kit.  

DE needs to take these frames out of mudbox and put some more animations on them :P 

Scarfs? no, no no,....

scarfs was for superheros invented in the 40ties - 60ties,

Not for modern day Nano suit wearing bad &#! space Ninjaes...

This is no charity 

Get back in line with the ones who are in what is in the end of the line