Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MK Donald's re-Opening

(XBOX)MK Ultra K11

13 hours ago, Spot. said:

*puts down a tombstone saying "RIP MK Ultra"*

We buried your virtual-self in your man-cave with the rats. I took your wonder woman comic book collection. I was going to get a nice bouquet of flowers but I thought it would be of better use buying the prime access. I know you'd agree. 

Rest in peace, sweet and sour prince, the umbraest of the excalibers, un-compromising stubbornness principles, MK Ultra K13!!!

Is that Full Metal Jacket? R. Lee Ermey is like my grandfather. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

We buried your virtual-self in your man-cave with the rats. I took your wonder woman comic book collection. I was going to get a nice bouquet of flowers but I thought it would be of better use buying the prime access. I know you'd agree. 

Rest in peace, sweet and sour prince, the umbraest of the excalibers, un-compromising stubbornness principles, MK Ultra K13!!!

Is that Full Metal Jacket? R. Lee Ermey is like my grandfather. 

It was, until somebody interrupted.

4 hours ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

It was, until somebody interrupted.

Thank you, RetiredEdgeLord. I had to guess by looking at the thumbnail. But duh, once I clicked on the video the title was there.

Have a nice weekend, I'm starting mine early. Cheat day tomorrow, oh yeah oh yeah!

Look to my coming on the first light of the forth day, at dawn look to the west. 

47 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thank you, RetiredEdgeLord. I had to guess by looking at the thumbnail. But duh, once I clicked on the video the title was there.

Have a nice weekend, I'm starting mine early. Cheat day tomorrow, oh yeah oh yeah!

Look to my coming on the first light of the forth day, at dawn look to the west. 

And if I am swarmed by orcs and cannot look?

29 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

What are you, a Messiah who's using twitter?

my loyal subject, why are you talking about the mental manipulation of poor innocent Asians on my court?

SH*T I MEANT AVIANS

Edited by TheMetrocop
i hate autocorrect

On 8/25/2016 at 3:15 PM, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

And if I am swarmed by orcs and cannot look?

I was going to say rally Metro and Sky and do a dance off. I'm impressed you know wizard talk.

I went on an adventure, road trip, wine tasting and barbeque ribs. And in that order.

On 8/25/2016 at 7:24 PM, RetiredEdgeLord said:

What are you, a Messiah who's using twitter?

Oh noes! It was Gandalf the White in Two Towers that I was copying. You don't like Lord Of The Rings?

On 8/25/2016 at 7:53 PM, TheMetrocop said:

my loyal subject, why are you talking about the mental manipulation of poor innocent Asians on my court?

SH*T I MEANT AVIANS

First time I was referred to as "poor and innocent", hihihi. I'm a bird? I thought I was a battle axe that led an inquisition? 

On 8/25/2016 at 7:54 PM, TheMetrocop said:

when i underminded this thread and took it as a makeshift one glorifying me

Whoa!

On 8/28/2016 at 5:47 AM, heskaroid said:

i have crippling depression

Hi Heskaroid. Do the padmasana or lotus position and breath in ...and ...out. Inhale....exhale...and think happy thoughts...feel better...

How's everyone?

On 8/29/2016 at 8:50 AM, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I was going to say rally Metro and Sky and do a dance off. I'm impressed you know wizard talk.

I went on an adventure, road trip, wine tasting and barbeque ribs. And in that order.

Oh noes! It was Gandalf the White in Two Towers that I was copying. You don't like Lord Of The Rings?

First time I was referred to as "poor and innocent", hihihi. I'm a bird? I thought I was a battle axe that led an inquisition? 

Whoa!

Hi Heskaroid. Do the padmasana or lotus position and breath in ...and ...out. Inhale....exhale...and think happy thoughts...feel better...

How's everyone?

Why would I not know? Although it took someone pointing out to me who the white orc was (same guy from the hobbit)

6 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Why would I not know? Although it took someone pointing out to me who the white orc was (same guy from the hobbit)

I thought Azog the defiler was uruk? The books described orcs as dark or black skinned. So I'm guessing Peter Jackson made him white so critics wouldn't say the film is racist? I also misspelled fourth, lol. 

How are you? And how's everyone?

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I thought Azog the defiler was uruk? The books described orcs as dark or black skinned. So I'm guessing Peter Jackson made him white so critics wouldn't say the film is racist? I also misspelled fourth, lol. 

How are you? And how's everyone?

You know...should be getting ready for work, on the forums instead