Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fanarts By Enip [Update (29/03) ] : Volt Prime

Enip

Mor cute arts <3 Me likes! *3*

Aww, thanks!

Zephyr.....Just beautiful

Thank you! But actually, I didn't like too much how it get (wings are kinda off ,boots design needs some work...), but I decided to colour it anyway. (it was something like 02:00 am) ~

When I saw jellyfish I thought you were going to draw the Shade sentinel lol

Hehe, not this time Darktails! ^^

(When I think of it, I might have some Shade drawings...)

Your drawings are so cute I think that even greedy milk cannot satiate my urge to explode from fluffs.

I'm really liking your Ember Prime and Mag in the previous page, especially how you made her fire mohawk twist/spiral as well.

Thank you very much! 

I spend more time on mag and Ember Prime, and I kinda panicked at her mohawk because I don't really know how to draw fire...

It's a bit like that every time I have to colour something, gotta learn more! 

(I think we can increase the concentration of greedyness in the milk if needed, and make stuffs like condensed milk, yoghurt or even Cheese. This may appease your urge to explose.)

Made me think of nova differently now. I like it. 

I don't really share some people vision of Nova, I think of her in a more stoic and calm mind because she has to master and manage hazardous elements (Don't let kids play with antimatter). But it's just my way of seeing things.

I'm glad you like it!

I didn't realize it was you ! 

I had already seen some of your art before, I have to say you are someone who absolutely can give advice, your work is awesome ! 

All digital painting or is it hand made ?

Wow thanks a lot for the compliment, but I make a lot of mistakes in my paintings and my style is still changing (Just look at my firsts fanarts and now).

Anyways, some drawings are hand-made and then I paint digitally over it if I want to, like this one:

tumblr_mzluz7Yp9Y1sfuvmyo1_1280.jpg

But most of it is totally digital.

• 3 weeks later...

Posting here some doodles from my tumblr:

tumblr_n2ajpfGPLu1sfuvmyo1_500.jpg

Idea from Kao-Snake: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/193759-fan-art-request-rhino-stealth-10/

EHXnXsk.jpg

Request from Unsiezer: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/194107-fan-art-request-snow-globe-and-rip-line/

tumblr_n2uq2ajWcc1sfuvmyo1_1280.jpg

Always wondered how Grineers looked like before becoming what they are nowadays.

And the comic I rushed for the contest (I had a lot of exams):

tumblr_n2pgl41vMY1sfuvmyo1_1280.jpg

Poem from Paul Fort

(Woopsie I made a mistake with it...)

Good thing Rhino is tough enough to hold himself there, looks like he'll be there awhile!

Oh, I like the idea of exploring the Grineer before robotic enhancement. I wonder if there are any "civilian" Grineer still out there somewhere, on some distant planet? Do they have a thriving homeworld somewhere far away from the battle?

Good thing Rhino is tough enough to hold himself there, looks like he'll be there awhile!

Oh, I like the idea of exploring the Grineer before robotic enhancement. I wonder if there are any "civilian" Grineer still out there somewhere, on some distant planet? Do they have a thriving homeworld somewhere far away from the battle?

Yeah, poor Rhino! I'll send Loki to get him out of here. ^^

I don't think that Grineer have any civilians (aside maybe from close people of the Twin Sisters, like i don't know, scientists and stuff that worked on the cicero toxin, or thoses who seeks for a cure against their genetical deterioration...)

The Grineer Empire is, for now, only depicted as a military nation. (It made me think of some European countries that focused every bit of energy against their opponents during WWI). 

Plus, we don't really know how their social and cultural system is established...

But with that I must assume that common soldiers have an accelerated aging, or else I don't see how they can produce tons of lancers do defend themselves against the Tenno... (Or maybe they educate themselves like in "the Brave New World")

Yet, it would be interesting to see that Grineer have more than just power and territory to defend. I'd like to see something else that makes them less Manichean.

It would also be great to heard of the refugiees that inhabits planets, thoses we were meant to defend during the Gravidius Dilemma.

I think DE-Steve said they were just normal human beings during a livestream.

I'll be keeping an I on this thread ;)

Blargh! This!... pun...'s so... powerful... *dies*

(I'm really glad that you appreciate my work!)

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you liked it! (And oh my god it was on Prime Time... blargh!)

Anyway, I've been doodling some stuff while watching Devstream no.24 (wich was pretty sweet btw!).

So, yeah, remind me to not do that too often.

01-44e324f.png