Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quickest way to kill Sargas Ruk?

Scylax

Question

I'm trying to get 10 cells out of the guy, and I tried taking him down with the Soma P. but his invulnerability phases made the fight unnecessarily long. I tried using the Opticor to do a lot of damage in a single shot to take down his health before the exhaust ports close, but it looks like there's a damage cap and it didn't help me end the fight much faster. Is there anything I can do to get his exhaust ports to open faster, or any mechanic loopholes I can abuse to get rid of him quicker?

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

OH, so you seek to master the way of cheesing. I will teach you young one.

Wukong+rage-nullifiers=GODMODE.

Basically use wukong with a defy build and a sancti tigris or a vaykor hek will do the trick. If you can get a rhino roar build that would be even better

Sorry to sound like a Noob, but what exactly is cheesing? I keep hearing things like 'Loki is the original Cheese frame' and so on and so forth.

Edited by ShadowMark25

8 minutes ago, ShadowMark25 said:

Sorry to sound like a Noob, but what exactly is cheesing? I keep hearing things like 'Loki is the original Cheese frame' and so on and so forth.

np its basically making the exploiting game mechanics to make challenges severely easy. I.e

Get Saryn.

Mod to the hilt.

Get the Vaykor Hek.

Mod to the hilt.

Spore him.

Shoot his weak point.

Kill his entire health bar in one shot and skip two of the three phases.  If you don't have quite enough damage or you don't meatshot the weak spot properly, you'll still skip straight to the final phase and one shot will probably kill him as soon as he opens his back up.