Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name my XCOM Soldiers!

artemisfortune

1 hour ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Noamuth, Erebus, MK Ultra K11 (make this guy a melee ranger), Deshiel, OverlordMcGeek, Sartactics, MetroCop, Agemo. Skycook3y.

1 hour ago, JSharpie said:

So, I've been playing all the XCOM games recently, mostly XCOM:EU, XCOM:EW, and XCOM2, and I just keep using the randgen names and nicknames, so name my soldiers! I'll post screenshots provided I don't lose.

I HAVE COME TO HARVEST YOUR SOULS.....

https://goo.gl/images/EJS5Rc[/img]

also you should definitely pay a visit to your local MK Donalds!!! Here have some coupons.

*hands you coupouns*

Also what exactly is a melee ranger?

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

On 8/5/2016 at 11:19 PM, JSharpie said:

So, I've been playing all the XCOM games recently, mostly XCOM:EU, XCOM:EW, and XCOM2, and I just keep using the randgen names and nicknames, so name my soldiers! I'll post screenshots provided I don't lose.

Rodrigo Prez needs to be a sniper and  Emilio Rivera a Heavy . < they are my two best xcom soldiers. 

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

What no me?

Ok, ok i see how it is.

42 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I am not on the list either ninja, but at least you have an excuse sence you are a ninja...

I think the problem is that You guys don't run fast food establishments. Also you don't even have 1000 posts under your belt.

38 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

I think the problem is that You guys don't run fast food establishments. Also you don't even have 1000 posts under your belt.

Because we spend 99% of the time in off topic and the other 1% for me would RP thread.

I avoid general discussion like the plague.

Edit: Also what does posts have to do with this?

Edited by ninja234

Just now, ninja234 said:

Because we spend 99% of the time in off topic and the other 1% for me would RP thread.

I avoid general discussion like the plague.

You do an rp thread. Mines kinda dead literally due to my restrictions of posting I'm going to have to kill off my character. General discussion is t as bad is people say it's MUCH WORSE. I heard the rp community is very picky about their to stuff though.

1 minute ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

You do an rp thread. Mines kinda dead literally due to my restrictions of posting I'm going to have to kill off my character. General discussion is t as bad is people say it's MUCH WORSE. I heard the rp community is very picky about their to stuff though.

Eh, if you know with which people to roll with it'll be fine in RP.

But general discussion is filled to the brim with stuff that is either insanely idiotic or genius to the point of insanity.

Just now, ninja234 said:

Eh, if you know with which people to roll with it'll be fine in RP.

But general discussion is filled to the brim with stuff that is either insanely idiotic or genius to the point of insanity.

I was banished from there because no one excepted my thoughts on Umbra Excalibur and its nature everything I said turned out to be right. 

5 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

You only joined the forums 3 days ahead of me and have 2300+ posts, while I am only at 350+ posts.

So just because I am more frequant on the actual game then its forums means I, a PC Master Race, am worse then you, a console peasent? 

Spoiler

Purge+the+xeno+scum+_6652f40cb5634138cac9865036.jpgPurge+the+xeno+scum+_6652f40cb5634138cac

I hope you understand how sarcastic the PC Master Race, console peasent and images in the spoiler were.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

5 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

neither do I for both. 

10 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

You only joined the forums 3 days ahead of me and have 2300+ posts, while I am only at 350+ posts.

So just because I am more frequant on the actual game then its forums means I, a PC Master Race, am worse then you, a console peasent? 

Reveal hidden contents

Purge+the+xeno+scum+_6652f40cb5634138cac9865036.jpgPurge+the+xeno+scum+_6652f40cb5634138cac

I hope you understand how sarcastic the PC Master Race, console peasent and images in the spoiler were.

there is no master VG platform . 

28 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hmmphh....MK Donald's masterace is the best.