Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saturn Junction bug?

Godchamp

Question

So I've tried for almost 2 weeks, i just need to craft a weapon level 1 or higher but after crafting 3 or more weapons, the requirement doesn't unlock. I bought a grakata Bp, crafted it and nothing then crafted a lex prime and nothing, what should i do? Because of that i can't start the second dream quest and unlock another junction, anyone had this problem.

5 answers to this question

At the risk of saying something you may have done already: Did you claim the weapon after crafting it? That seemed to be the actual trigger for the junction completion when I was trying to unlock that junction.

1 hour ago, PAX_NL said:

At the risk of saying something you may have done already: Did you claim the weapon after crafting it? That seemed to be the actual trigger for the junction completion when I was trying to unlock that junction.

Yes i have claimed the weapons

Try crafting am Anku.  Or whatever the scythe is called.  It's cheap and needs Mr 3. You should be able to craft it as the resources are easy to obtain. 

I don't know what Mr you are,  but if you're 8 or more,  craft a Stradavar.  It's a somewhat cheap weapon,  which is MR 8 so it should complete the other task further down the line.  And as a plus it has an awesome reload animation and sound imo.