Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Covert Lethality Problems

ParadAUX

Question

Hello all,

So recently I've decided to try to give daggers a try, and I know covert lethality is a staple mod, so I've been running Spy Missions. Now I'm not sure what missions are what tier anymore since the update, but I've been running Laomedeia node on Neptune like crazy, at least 30 runs (I stopped counting), but I haven't gotten anything. Am I farming at the wrong mission? Does it just not drop on Laomedeia? If so what missions should I be running to get Covert Lethality?

Thanks in advance

8 answers to this question

Laomedeia should be high enough level. The drop chance of covert lethality is pretty low so it may take quite a few runs, I actually got 3 Ivara parts and a dozen dual stat mods before I got my covert lethality from a high tier spy mission. It took me at least 90 spy runs give or take but I may have just been unlucky.

Edit:

I had a look at the spy 2.0 droptables on the wiki and they seem to be up to date for spectres of the rail, the table confirms neptune is the right level range for covert lethality. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Spy_2.0 under the "tiered item locations" is the confirmation.

Edited by PAX_NL

37 minutes ago, ParadAUX said:

To be honest at this point, I've put 2 forma on my tonkor, gotten it to lvl 30 twice and still no cover lethality, so I was kinda hoping someone would tell me I was running the wrong node :(

If you're feeling burned out on the spy missions here's a few little tricks I used to make it less boring to grind them out: 

1. Switch faction, maybe switch to grineer tier 3 spy missions for a while to mix it up a bit.

2. Try to limit yourself to a certain number of spy missions per day and when you reach the limit go play another game or another gamemode to switch things up.

Hope this helps and good luck on your farming :D

Honestly I've run a ton of spy missions and then this week I saw 3 back to back on Kappa, Senda.

Yet there are still rewards from spy missions I've never received. In all honesty if your really want it trading is the most reliable way. Or as other have suggested some have it to give away