Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo destroy

Defmoon

Question

Ok so I started a clan, but did not know that creating barracks's makes the resources for researching more. The resource demand is to high now for the clan size I want. My question is how do I disband and destroy the clan. Also another question I have is I have seen in a forum that destroying every room except the last 1 would reset the dojo, would it also reset the resource demand for research?

5 answers to this question

Just now, Prime said:

you can resize the clan in your ESC-Communication-Clan Menu ;) no need to destroy it, otherwise just leave the clan. 

I see clan management but not clan menu, in management I don't see an option to resize.

2 minutes ago, Defmoon said:

I see clan management but not clan menu, in management I don't see an option to resize.

I am not home currently, its management, that's right, I know that it's somewhere there... 

could it be that you need to be in the Dojo and then just in the ESC Menu? 

Edited by Prime

3 minutes ago, beckettb said:

in the esc menu, while in the dojo, there should be an option to reduce the tier your dojo is. While i've never done it, I think you may have to remove the barraks, and then chose that option to reduce your tier.

Just now, Prime said:

I am not home currently, its management, that's right, I know that it's somewhere there... 

I found it, THANK YOU!, I was looking at a 400 plat loss. I have to rebuild the barracks then lower the tier but worth the wait. Thanks again,