Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much Plat will it cost?

(XBOX)Still Feedz

Question

So I currently have a frost prime with 0 forma, I did the broken war quest and used that item to gain an extra mod slot on my frost. It has an orikin reactor, but I need a good built for snow globe. The decent warframe mods I have atm are: Streamline, Transient Fortitude and Flow. But I am willing to spend some money to make a good built, but I need to know what to buy, and how much that will cost. 

If there is anything you need to know in order to be able to answer, just let me know!

Thanks guys! :) 

3 answers to this question

Well, firstly I suggest you to farm the mods I will show you, but you can buy them if you want anyways.

Will assume by 'good snow globe build' you mean high HP globe, for that to be achieved you should use the next mods:

Power Drift, Blind Rage, Steel Fiber, Streamline, Intensify, Transient Fortitude, Armored Agility, Fleeting Expertise, & Stretch. Use Arcane Guardian if avaliable.

I don't think Flow is needed because, well, you will camp on the Globe, but that is my think, and as always, don't follow others' Builds, it ruins your playstyle, so take this as a suggestion.

With those (everything maxed), your globe should have 21900 HP (without Arcane proc). This is not a CC build, just for the globe and damage from other skills.

Having that in mind.. it would cost you arround.. 605 Platinum, on a lucky day, just for the mods.. and like 350 more for the guardian set.

Edited by Maxitotito
now the amount requested lol

8 minutes ago, Epicagemo said:

streamline and flow are pretty cheap and easy to come by: 1-5 p, or ask a friend/clan/alliance because some of us vets have a ton of copies. Transient Fort is a bit harder to get, the general price on PC is around 20-30p

Those are what he already has.

I see Blind Rages unranked go for as cheap as 15:platinum: I sell them at 40 tho. I would buy the Steel Fiber as the other mods that Maxitotito said are easy enough to get. It would be around 160~210

emotes no longer work on the forums?

Edited by OverlordMcGeek