The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

Thanks for editing, it's really important to leave speculations and misinformation out of the topic, it's already delicate enough.

also this may be old not sure but talks of it being released in February 

5de56be721e669e9eafce668d283ed57.png

Probably more like March, as 2 months starting from early January means late February or March to me.

But also, it was forced to say that, it's a really wild guess as he stated in the previous tweet that he basically had no idea yet...

Probably more like March, as 2 months starting from early January means late February or March to me.

But also, it was forced to say that, it's a really wild guess as he stated in the previous tweet that he basically had no idea yet...

(Packs bags and books a flight London, Ontario) He'll have a pretty good idea when I'm finished talking to him....

if umbra can be like shadow stalker (via sentient power) adapt to damage

would this make it more tank  or more vulnerable.

would it lead to players being more like shadowstalker, gain damage resistance then go on offensive 

also , how would this work with its powers as it looks similar to excalibur, but could it also gain the power buffs or element(s) of those damaging it

if umbra can be like shadow stalker (via sentient power) adapt to damage

would this make it more tank  or more vulnerable.

would it lead to players being more like shadowstalker, gain damage resistance then go on offensive 

also , how would this work with its powers as it looks similar to excalibur, but could it also gain the power buffs or element(s) of those damaging it

I don't think Excalibur Umbra will have any gameplay difference from standard Excalibur, only visuals and stats; that's how it works in China so far and it's safe to assume it'll be same here.

Also, with an adaptive resistance it would quite break the game, no one would farm for standard frames or Prime versions anymore...

I don't think Excalibur Umbra will have any gameplay difference from standard Excalibur, only visuals and stats; that's how it works in China so far and it's safe to assume it'll be same here.

Also, with an adaptive resistance it would quite break the game, no one would farm for standard frames or Prime versions anymore...

The one thing I'm pondering is what his Exalted Blade model will be. In the gameplay we had it was a Skana Prime. Will ours have a Nikana maybe?