The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

4 minutes ago, Chantepleur said:

So According to ChangYou post, The global Umbra will not be a primed one, has no stat boost and no golden parts, even no death trap 250 energy refill,

and we cannot get that shiny Umbra Prime? that's disappointing...

Uh, citation needed

3 hours ago, KJRenz said:

Uh, citation needed

Keep in mind, they stated "According to ChangYou". I am not entirely sure they even have a say what's released here and how, due to the fact they're partners and not DE's owners. Considering this, I don't think anything they say matters at all. I might be incredibly ill informed here, so I'd appreciate if someone is able to clarify.

Edited by LazerSkink

8 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

Uh, citation needed

yes ^

12 minutes ago, Chantepleur said:

So According to ChangYou post, The global Umbra will not be a primed one, has no stat boost and no golden parts, even no death trap 250 energy refill,

and we cannot get that shiny Umbra Prime? that's disappointing...

reference please , please remember  

Spoiler

info provided must be authentic, please do not start/spread misinformation or datamined info 

1 minute ago, LazerSkink said:

Keep in mind, they stated "According to ChangYou". I am not entirely sure they even have a say what's released here and how, due to the fact they're partners and not DE's owners. Considering this, I don't think anything they matters at all. I might be incredibly ill informed here, so I'd appreciate if someone is able to clarify.

Well if umbra does come from the twin queens its color scheme may be more like stalkers or like the fat guards color scheme. Which I wouldn't mind.

Oh I was somewhat misread English Translation of changyou post (above) sorry

"As Rebecca has mentioned, we will be release a series of Umbra warframes (not skins), it is possible that there will be an umbra Excalibur as the first of the umbra series however the "Originator's" (which means founder) umbra Excalibur prime will not be commonly available. The Umbra Excalibur Prime is an exclusive warframe developed by DE for the Chinese version of warframe and is only available to "Originators". This warframe will not appear in game to purchase under the market nor will it drop in game. We (Changyou) and DE has finalized and agreed on this and will not be changing our position on this."

2 minutes ago, Chantepleur said:

"As Rebecca has mentioned, we will be release a series of Umbra warframes (not skins), it is possible that there will be an umbra Excalibur as the first of the umbra series however the "Originator's" (which means founder) umbra Excalibur prime will not be commonly available. The Umbra Excalibur Prime is an exclusive warframe developed by DE for the Chinese version of warframe and is only available to "Originators". This warframe will not appear in game to purchase under the market nor will it drop in game. We (Changyou) and DE has finalized and agreed on this and will not be changing our position on this."

I hope you realize that is incredibly old OLD news. 

4 minutes ago, Chantepleur said:

ah that one ^ , that was a translation 

of this post v

Spoiler

关于DE研发商社区经理Rebecca在国际服论坛中针对国服的说明,可能由于各种问题导致各位玩家对于国服独占“暗影圣装圣剑”有些疑问,对此,DE和我们一起进行一个说明。

正如R姐所说,研发商与我们未来可能将会推出一系列“暗影”战甲,即将推出的“暗影”系列中可能将会出现暗影圣剑,但是绝不会再出现国服独占的“暗影圣装圣剑”(即国际服所说的队长版)。暗影圣装圣剑是DE专门国服玩家量身打造,是独一无二的暗影圣装圣剑,创始人资格售卖结束之后游戏内不会再次进行售卖或是掉落,请广大预订玩家放心,这一点上我们和DE决不食言。

另外,关于圣装侍刃和圣装螺旋飞刃的绝版问题,售卖结束之后一定时间内国际服可能会以未知形式推出,但是在国服,这两件武器确实属于绝版,创始人资格售卖结束后,国服不会再进行售卖或是掉落。

以上,请大家知晓!有你们的支持,我们会尽最大努力做到更好!

Spoiler

google translate -because i dont know the language 

DE Developer Community Manager Rebecca description of national costume in the international clothing Forum, Honourable players due to various issues in national costume exclusive "vestments sacred sword of shadows" have a question to this, DE a note with us. As sister r said, developers and we may in the future will introduce a series of "shadow" armor, the upcoming "shadow" shadow sword appears in the series, but never again dress, exclusive "vestments sacred sword of shadows" (international service of Captain).

Shadow vestments tailored sword is DE dedicated players, is a unique dark vestments of the holy sword, founder of eligible to sell will not again after the end of the game or drops, please rest assured that our reserve players, DE and we will never break his promise on this point.

In addition, vestments serve blade and vestments spiral blade out of print issues, international suits may be sold after the end of a certain time will be introduced as unknown, but in national costume, these weapons are indeed out of print, founder eligible to sell after the dress won't make the sale or fall off. Above, let us know! With your support, we will try our best to do better!

we do not get Umbra Excalibur Prime, we of the global build get a variation called  "Excalibur Umbra" which is the first of a new line of warframe variants 

we do not know the visuals of Excalibur Umbra other then they are using the Umbra Excalibur Prime model as its base (same as with shadow stalker model in stalker section of OP) 

11 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Well if umbra does come from the twin queens its color scheme may be more like stalkers or like the fat guards color scheme. Which I wouldn't mind.

I really cannot see why you're hoping for Umbra to have specific colors when you can just change them anyway. Color matters the least.

Edited by LazerSkink

3 hours ago, (PS4)skydrive said:

Gold is love.

Gold is life.

If that suits you, go right ahead. I just want to point out my fear is not a color change, but a model change of any sorts. If they edit his Accents (metal) to no longer use PBR metal and just utilize a fleshy texture like the rest of his body, he'll simply look unappealing. I have no reason to believe they'll change Umbra's model for the global build, however I have no reason not to either.

Though, whatever happens will happen and DE is going to stick with it no matter the potential outcries. I accept whatever's coming.

Edited by LazerSkink

6 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Misinterpreted your statement of "...which I wouldn't mind".

Its fine, im just saying(which by what steve said i was wrong anyway) that there might be a darker red/black/silver color scheme but I forgot about what steve said during his post about the gold.

3 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Its fine, im just saying(which by what steve said i was wrong anyway) that there might be a darker red/black/silver color scheme but I forgot about what steve said during his post about the gold.

Right above

pZ6aWNj.jpg

59 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

now i cant find his  94% similar tweet (digs in twitter more...)

wanted to add it to FAQ...

I wouldn't hold everything Steve Sinclair says to a t. He isn't exactly the most reliable source of information. Can't blame him though. He's mostly just a messenger boy. He can only speak of what he knows.

Edited by (XB1)ToothlessApollo

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

just hope they stick to that or make it even better looking 

I'd rather go with what we [they] have now than gamble on a potentially "better" look. If our Umbra is going to look "better" per se, I'd like to see it beforehand because suspense after 11 months is no longer considered suspense.

Here's to whatever's in the near future, hopefully Umbra. If not, too bad. I'm honestly more worried about the devs' stress level right now considering the (acknowledged) excessive timespan between now without a major update and the Second Dream.

Edited by LazerSkink