Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have an idea for the dojo.

Vitamin.Ex

I would like to see some kind of mod bank as a dojo item you can build. It functions as a place you can stash extra mods you have that other members might need. This can be useful for new players that may not have some of the needed mods. As for theft prevention there can be an option to deny access to the bank for the ranks you choose. This would also help members by not having to use their daily trades just to get a mod from another member. 

I love this idea as new players usually get these mods from other players anyway. I run a large clan which means that I'm constantly trading new players common mods. I also think a resource bank similar to this wouldn't be a bad idea as resources like plastids can be a huge pain for newer players to get. Both of these might be an issue though as it would be easy for the leader of a large clan to take advantage of the system.

9 minutes ago, ELCHICOLOCO said:

This is a neat idea but i dout they would implement it because it would ruin the pacing of the game for new players.

Not really since the essential mods are common and drop early game and they will still need to level their own mods. Having an unranked mod isn't a game breaker. It would be most helpful for stances which seems to be a problem for even the long time players. This would allow members to build any weapon they want and check the bank to take a stance for that weapon without having to farm for hours or even days with some stances.

I just have this idea because I regularly clean out my mods and sell everything for credits. I usually keep 4 copies of every mod and sell the rest. Sometimes I feel like it's a waste and some of those mods could go to players who might need them but I can't just offer them in trade chat because if I post "Free mods for those who need them" everyone and their cat will try to claim them.

clan 'bank' (mods) + general items, frames, prints, consumables etc) this is something that already exists in other mmo's often referred to as a Guild bank, shouldn't be to difficult to implement. Definitely would be a great addition to the Dojo.

If Digital extremes did implement this idea it might be an idea to add an alliance Bank, to build aswell. With access to (resources), those who have built a Dojo know how costly building one is, therefore having a helping hand from your alliance members for new clans would be a nice addition.

Adding to the 'ranks option' for (Warlords / officers) with privileges,  should also have control of the quantity of items in the bank a clan member has access to per week, increasing with rank,  or decreasing with rank  ( with higher MR players become more self sufficient) this would help moderate what clan members actually need and not want for the sake of being lazy.