Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Standing still at zero!?

(PSN)marshb863

Question

For the past couple of days Standing is not increasing anymore. I've got my sigil on, I can only increase with the use of the collectables in this case "marks". I also can't rank up (got the first two ranks) even tho I have both offerings.  Any Ideas what Im doing wrong? Ive ranked up all the way with  New Loka and Perrin Sequence no problem.

8 answers to this question

There's gotta be something wrong. Im going for red veil, I'm at 99,000 standing right now but I can't  complete the offering,  the buttons still greyed out. I'm not allied or friendly with its enemies. They are at max negative standing. So I tried buffing Steel Meridian but it stubbornly stays at -44,000 no matter what I do and red veil is its ally! Any suggestions? 

Yes to 1 no go. Steel Meridian won't take anything until I can get its standing above 0. I think the problem is Steel Meridian but its going to be a very very long slog with only the basic sigil to get perrin and loka standing to zero. If I try ally with hexis or suda its a bit faster but I lose status with veil. 

Question. If I do lose too much standing do I have to redo the offerings all over again?

Needing to have an opposed syndicate drop has nothing to do with your problem.  I am currently at the highest ranking with Perrin, New Loka and Steel Meridian.  I didn't use the Steel sigil, only ranked them from the bonus from Red Veil.  

While ranking up Perrin and Loka, I did end up with Steel being at -44,000.  You have to give offerings at each negative level to get out of hole with them.

8 hours ago, 4holes said:

If I remeber correctly red veil needs an ash prime neuroptics for the last rank, have you tried crafting the helmet then offering it? As for steel meridian, try to offer it something then try to use it's sigil.

This would be correct: the offering you require is a built Ash Prime Neuroptics, not the Ash Prime Neuroptics Blueprint. This is the same for all syndicate offerings at this rank.

8 hours ago, (PS4)marshb863 said:

Question. If I do lose too much standing do I have to redo the offerings all over again?

No. You only need to make each offering once. You will still need to manually click "Next Title" in order to re-attain each rank.

15 hours ago, (PS4)marshb863 said:

For the past couple of days Standing is not increasing anymore. I've got my sigil on, I can only increase with the use of the collectables in this case "marks". I also can't rank up (got the first two ranks) even tho I have both offerings.  Any Ideas what Im doing wrong? Ive ranked up all the way with  New Loka and Perrin Sequence no problem.

Check that you have not hit your daily cap. This is the number above your Syndicates display in your orbiter. Once you hit your cap, sigils cannot earn you more standing until after the daily reset. Standing gained from turning in Medallions are not capped.