Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to find Arid Eviscerators ?

Quellease

Question

Hi, ^^

I've been trying to unlock colors for my dojo and I need to find Arid Eviscerators for my orange color pigment.

I read some old topics for it that suggest Phobos but it seems like a corpus planet now. (Btw codex still says I can find them at Phobos as its location)

So where can I find them on Mars ? (Or are there any other planets I can try) I tried excavation a bit and find a very small amount of them when near 2k cryotics. It seems like they also spawn on other planets too.

Soo... Where can I find them most ? 

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

Mars is the place to go for Arid enemies. As far as a specific mission to find them, as you've already been trying Excavation, I would give Interception a shot as they tend to spawn many enemies and improve your chances, but I believe any mission is capable of spawning them, so long as the Arid Grineer are involved.

4 hours ago, Haldos said:

Mars is the place to go for Arid enemies. As far as a specific mission to find them, as you've already been trying Excavation, I would give Interception a shot as they tend to spawn many enemies and improve your chances, but I believe any mission is capable of spawning them, so long as the Arid Grineer are involved.

Ah, what?! what happened to Phobos? D: I havent been on in a month or two