Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding The Sorties

-PP-Sonicz

Issue

My current issue with the sortie is the RNG of the rewards system. For me, my objective is to get the last latron wraith part or to get the latron wraith set. However what keeps stopping me is the possibility to get the other rewards which include the repeatable rewards and lens (excluding the neha parts which i have obtained). The problem is that fusion cores keeps appearing no matter how many times you do and it has become a concerning issue to understand the balance between fun and rewarding. It seems for my case is fun but not really quite rewarding. 

Solution

• Reduce cool-down reward of sortie from 24hr to 6hrs/12hrs. 
  • The ability to select which reward box you want for the sortie (reward box where you box repeatable rewards as one, while unrepeatable rewards as another)
  •  The ability for the machine to recognize the compulsory completion* (where all the rewards in the unrepeatable rewards' box are ticked) of the unrepeatable rewards first before unlocking the repeatable box. 
  • The ability to select the mode ("Allow All", "Repeatable", "Unrepeatable") for the sortie rewards you want.

With this ability, It will in hopes to reduce rng, increasing activity in challenge, an overall more rewarding and flexible gameplay style. 

Edited by -PP-Sonicz
Added " /12hrs " to the cool-down reward of sortie

4 minutes ago, JesterTheNight said:

At some point, normal humans have to sleep. This would be bad.

i know, maybe 12hrs like before they tweaked it to 24hrs. at least the most is 12pm and 12am where the rewards ended, i think thats the best wait 

4 minutes ago, TrueHawkEye said:

There was a time they talked about a token system

https://youtu.be/q0NvCLtx5MU?t=966

It might of been scrapped when they implemented the "Check system" and was sopost to go to Maroo to trade in for rewards.

oh i see, thanks for the link, will check it out :) 

16 minutes ago, -PP-Sonicz said:

oh i see, thanks for the link, will check it out :) 

you welcome but its dates back to a while ago don't know what going on with it but i keep bringing it up in the dev forums and nothing with a few other small things.

Whatever they do they need to reduce the chance for cores to be rolled. I have run sorties all except one day for the current season, over half of them have been cores, and the majority of these have been confirmed to have been cores for the entire group and not duplicate rolls for parts that I already have.  Now having been a software quality assurance engineer I can tell you that at this point THIS IS NOT RNG, there is something wrong with their drop table logic and it needs to be fixed.