Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Primed Fury not working for Bladestorm?

Aaryl

Question

With Primed Fury, all of my melee weapons felt faster. However, bladestorm didn't feel so....

Went to Simulacrum and tested it with Primed Fury + Quickening vs Normal Fury + Quickening with Stopwatch, results were almost the same. (I know the timing can vary due to different attacking animation though.) I did this by using: 1 - Ash With Overextended ONLY + War (Primed Fury + Quickening) 2 - Ash with Overextended ONLY + War (Normal Fury + Quickening.) against Level 50 Ancient Healer. And timing were pretty much the same, 12 seconds.

I can definitely feel faster melee attacking but not bladestorm, I'm almost certain Primed Fury isn't working for bladestorm.... or is there some sort of attack speed threshold that can't be passed beyond without an external buffs (Arcane, team buff etc)?

3 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, --Q--Aaryl said:

With Primed Fury, all of my melee weapons felt faster. However, bladestorm didn't feel so....

Went to Simulacrum and tested it with Primed Fury + Quickening vs Normal Fury + Quickening with Stopwatch, results were almost the same. (I know the timing can vary due to different attacking animation though.) I did this by using: 1 - Ash With Overextended ONLY + War (Primed Fury + Quickening) 2 - Ash with Overextended ONLY + War (Normal Fury + Quickening.) against Level 50 Ancient Healer. And timing were pretty much the same, 12 seconds.

I can definitely feel faster melee attacking but not bladestorm, I'm almost certain Primed Fury isn't working for bladestorm.... or is there some sort of attack speed threshold that can't be passed beyond without an external buffs (Arcane, team buff etc)?

I may be guessing here, but from my experience with Ash, the speed of killing in blade storm is not affected by Fury

I tested so many built and i came to a final one that has no fury, no stretch, no overextended.

The thing is the Higher ithe damage is the faster the kill is

Earlier my damage on blade storm was 2800 and it was slow like hell

when i raised it to 5900, it went from Slova to Spova (if you know what i mean),

You wanna speed your kills in blade storm, just increase the damage and reduce the distance.

You will end up killing 18 enemies in a flash

If you wanna test this theory, equip yourself with a mele weapon that show the multiplier (dark Dagger), and observe the counting.