Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash P Bladestorm Build Help pls

Baelfire11

Question

umm hey guys i just got an Ash P and i'm building it for bladestorm so can anyone suggest what mods i put on it i've read a few places that i need max strngth,range.efficiency and some say different some say you need vit too so pls help 

12 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

the simulacrum is your friend tenno :) try it...if you want to spam bladestorm you re gonna need strenght and? think about it and play the frame....dont do like 70% of the warframe players = copy builds with zero understanding

That pretty much. Play the frame, understand how to use it then look at different builds and adjust it based on your gameplay. So what if people thinks that your build isn't optimal, as long as it fits your gameplay. A frame well-played with sub-optimal build is better than an optimal build with a not so well-played frame.

Put narrow minded, primed continuity, constitution, vitality, steel fiber, max blind rage, the shuriken augment and redirection. The point of this build is to not make you use bladestorm the least amount because everybody is going to have you if you use bladestorm

Thank you for listening and remember, don't use bladestorm 

Can't go wrong with primed flow and continuity, if you need a lot of efficiency to cut back on energy costs or to balance out an increase in power strength, put on streamline or fleeting expertise. You'll use barely any energy for bladestorm with both of those on your frame. Hope this helps!

I will give you a build, he happens to be one of my favorite. What you will need:

Steel Charge

Overextended

Stretch

Blind Rage

Transient Fortitude

Intensify

Flow (Primed if you have it)

Fleeting Expertise

Streamline

- exhilus slot is open to what you want, the range is big enough so Cunning Drift won't be that big of a deal. Same thing with power drift for power strength.

Now we are going to dive a little deeper into the melee. There is a lot of misinformation about how this interacts with bladestorm so I will clarify some of it. First, the type of melee you use with Ash does NOT matter, what does matter are some of the mods. It was never stated that melee mods are supposed to work with it but some most certainly do and I am to assure its a bug.

So I am going to provide you with what I found to be optimal. Just note that not all mods work with it.  Stuff like Berseker or Bloodrush does NOT work with bladestorm. So you will need;

Fury (Primed version of you have it) - very straight forward this will increase your attack speed.

Body Count - bladestorm works off of your melee counter so this will make sure that your damage continues to scale as the hordes are thrown at you.

Quickening - there is a lot of missunderstanding on this mod. First, you need to have your melee out and you need to be channeling to get the bonus attack speed. Second, since you are NOT actually meleeing it will NOT consume extra energy, plain and simple.

Bonus, if you have a melee that has an augment you can also use that to get the syndicate proc to help you. Also, make sure you are not running spoiled strike as this will slow down your attack speed.

now we will dive a little deeper and look at some arcanes if you want to further minimax.

Arcane Trickery - this is probably the most well known for Ash. Since Bladestorm is all finisher damage Ash procs this arcane very consistently giving you 20 seconds of invisibility at full rank. Definitely a worthy arcane cosidering this build is very squishy and we have completely foregone duration.

Arcane Strike - another great arcane that will also increase your attack speed.

there also other arcanes like the old school arcane helmets but I don't like those. Also arcane fury works with it but it's hard to proc and you will already be doing enough dmanage anyways. 

Lastly, i recommend Zenurik for the energy regeneration and a carrier to pick up items and energy. I hope you find this helpful and just be aware that bladestorm will be replaced soon. Good luck!

Corrosive Projection, Power Drift, Transient Fortitude, Intensify, Overextended, Fleeting Expertise (Rank 4), Streamline (Rank 4) Energy Conversion, Stretch, Primed Flow.

Flow isn't really needed, especially if you have the Zenurik focus unlocked so try using Fatal Teleport instead and I'd suggest trying to get hold of a few Arcane Trickery to go invisible. If you want to change the aura polarity to blank like me it's a 4 forma build. If you keep as is or change too a dash for CP, ES or SD etc then I believe it's only a 2 forma.

2 minutes ago, Baelfire11 said:

whoa whoa what do you mean replaced ???? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT !!!!! 

Bladestorm is getting rework/change and we don't know how that will affect the mod setup. Therefore, it's best that you learn how to mod (as in how each mod affect Ash abilities) rather than copy and paste. This way you can mod your own build after the rework as oppose to asking again.

As a tip, you can't simply ask for "a build". There are multiple versions of a build that are better for different situations. You should give more info on what you want from a Bladestorming build. Mission type? Purpose? What equipment/gear/focus school/arcane enhancement do you have? Do you want a min/max build or an "everday" build? Until you can answer these questions, you won't find "your" build.

I use a different build for my Ash - and I can bladestorm when needed.

The goal is to be able to pull off a bladestorm if needed but to also not be a glass cannon.   Ash has some good survivability stats and they can be augmented.

So - First of all - I run Fury & Bodycount.  I also run 2 max arcane strikes. they do not stack, but since it is based off attacks generally one or the other is currently active.

• Aura Slot - Rejuvination
  • Exilius Slot - Agility Drift [if you are an ash and you aint movin - you dead]

Rest of Slots -

Maxed Vitality, Maxed Redirection, Maxed Steel Fiber, Maxed Armored Agility, Maxed Fast Deflection, Maxed Fortitude, Maxed Vigor, Maxed Quick Thinking

On my carrier (My Good Buddy)

I run the following 'Help Me Live' Mods

Maxed Sanctuary [Actually helps you live] & Maxed Guardian

I also use Zenurik Energy Focus.

This is what i use - and it works fairly well. my bladestorm is not the strongest but it is FAST. and with the energy regen i can typically use it four times before I need a break. 

Since i am also invulnerable when that happens - my shields are generally recharged when I am done too. [SYNERGY!]

This is what I do - YMMV.

Edited by Invisioblack
Typos & Italics

Bladestorm is getting rework/change and we don't know how that will affect the mod setup. Therefore, it's best that you learn how to mod (as in how each mod affect Ash abilities) rather than copy and paste. This way you can mod your own build after the rework as oppose to asking again.

As a tip, you can't simply ask for "a build". There are multiple versions of a build that are better for different situations. You should give more info on what you want from a Bladestorming build. Mission type? Purpose? What equipment/gear/focus school/arcane enhancement do you have? Do you want a min/max build or an "everday" build? Until you can answer these questions, you won't find "your" build.

oh thank god i thought they were gonna replace it with something else