Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiation sortie defense missions bugged?

EchoGR15

So since I don't have the best internet I usually lag during online play in warframe. Because of that, I like to play solo so there are no internet issues. So today while I was playing the radiation sortie having to defend the operative something weird happened. I decided to play Ivara so I could stay invisible and stay alive. So when the operative went down in one of the radiation clouds went to go revive him. I then found out that you can't revive the operative in the radiation clouds and I ended up losing the mission because of that. Then when it sent me back to the defeat screen the cursor didn't show up and I couldn't do anything. I actually had to restart the game to fix it. So I'm just a little confused on whether the radiation clouds are supposed to allow to revive the operative or not. And the second thing is just a bug. I am new to the forums so I didn't know where to post the bug so I just put it here x3

Get irradiated as Frost, use globe to push him out of the radiation.. Done this solo on the old Draco map or w/e the grin tileset is. Watched operative fly off into the horizon, then spawn in a revive-able state.

Loki Switch I think would work too. I'm guessing there are various other ways

10 hours ago, Elevator9 said:

But there really needs to be a way to tell the operative to hold position.

While I get that the challenge of this mode is the free roaming operative make him at least clever enough not to walk into radiation.

When our operative wandered off into radiation yesterday and died I just thought "Hope you idiot learned your lessen. Going in there means dying". He did it again just a few minutes later *sigh* ... they should just name him Homer for doing stupid things over and over again.

Edited by k05h

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the answers guys! I figured this out after going public and not being able to revive anyone else if i had radiation. Thanks again for all the support though! Great to see the Warframe community is still amazing!!!

Ive only JUST started doing Sorties this month.. For the Radiation mission, i Bring Oberan, for proc immunity, and we have no issues..  No forma's, just a potato.. And i dont even have OD mods... So im FAR from top tier.. I didnt bring the dmg the team needed, but i kept us alive, and clean... Strangely, because i also brought my Sancti Tigris, i had the 2nd most dmg, though i was only there for support.. 

TLDR: too man ppl think they need to go all out dmg, and think good frames are useless.. When Oberan (one of the least favored frames )shines on these missions.. Trinity does heals better, infinite Energy, and even overshields.. But doesnt bring CC immunity.. Even a Tidal Surge Hydroid could cleanse, though i think it would be a less effective way..  Think outside the box

Edited by Rizilliant